Chapter 28

In fact, Lin's couple did not really dislike or reject Lin Yiting, but when Lin Yiting was born, just in time for Lin's couple to take over the Lin family completely.

There are too many things to deal with, and the big family is very complicated. They were too busy to spare too much time to give Lin Yiting more company.

But when they came back to their senses, they found that Lin Yiting had become what he is now. They are sad, they regret it, and they want to reintegrate into their son's life.

However, it was too late by then, and Lin Yiting no longer opened his heart to them. His temper became surly, and the stimulation of any small thing could make him rage.

So when they saw that Yingzhao could sit on Lin Yiting's lap so safely, and Lin Yiting's expression showed an unprecedented softness.

The Lin family was shocked in their hearts, but in an instant, when Lin Yiting found out that there were other people in the room, the expression on his face became gloomy and fierce again.

Yingzhao naturally noticed Lin Yiting's emotions very keenly, he patted the other's arm and jumped down from his lap. To the people who rushed to the room, he seemed a little puzzled and asked,

"What are you guys doing suddenly rushing into this room? My brother and I are having a good time."

Lin Ze, who was on the side, heard Yingzhao say this, and was a little unbelievable. He said to him, "What, you actually said that you had a good time with my brother?"

Lin Ze glanced back and forth between the two, and couldn't help swallowing. After all, what he fears most in this family is his elder brother Lin Yiting.

In Lin Ze's memory, his eldest brother has been staying in this room since he can remember. He also wanted to play with his eldest brother in this room, but when he opened the door, he saw his eldest brother's icy eyes, coldly telling him to get out.

Unexpectedly, Xiaozhou could sit on his eldest brother's lap so safely and play, Lin Ze's heart suddenly filled with admiration for Yingzhao.

The Lin family and the Ying family are life friends, and the Lin family and Yingzhou's parents are also true friends. Naturally, Yingzhou's parents had also heard about Lin Yiting, and knew that the Lin family had always been anxious for their disabled and bipolar son.

At this moment, seeing that Yingzhou can get along so peacefully with Lin Yiting, Ying's mother was surprised but also a little happy, which shows that Lin Yiting's emotions can still be controlled.

With tears in her eyes, Mrs. Lin took a deep breath and approached Yingzhao. He squatted down and said to him in a pleading tone,

"Xiaozhou, can you come to our house more often in the future? Would you come and play with this big brother more often?"

Yingzhao looked at the Lin family and his wife . They know that they actually have a genuine concern for Lin Yiting.

So he nodded without hesitation, and said to them:

"I will come here often, I like it very much, especially I like this brother very much. If the uncles and aunts don't feel disturbed, I hope I can come here often to see you. Brother."

Madam Lin nodded vigorously when she heard Yingzhao's words. "The Lin family welcomes you anytime, anywhere. Please consider this place your home in the future!"

Afterwards, Mrs. Lin turned her head and looked at Yingzhou's parents gratefully. The Ying family has always been, different from the Lin family in business, their personalities are more simple.