Chapter 125

Harrison determined that if a fighting genius like this could be brought under his command, then his team would definitely win the next mech battle.

On the other hand, Cecil didn't know yet that he and Yingzhao were madly on the Star Network because of this battle. Now everyone is speculating about how sacred their identities are.

As soon as the two of them returned to reality from the virtual network, they both sat up from the training pod immediately. Then he turned his head to look at the other party, his eyes were full of fiery, and he couldn't help but rush to the other party and kissed each other warmly.

The battle just now was so hearty, and each other's charms were magnified infinitely in each other's eyes. So after returning to reality, they are all eager to vent their overflowing emotions.

After kissing deeply for a long time, Yingzhao breathed and raised his head, licked the bridge of Cecil's tall nose with a blushing face, and sighed: "Old Gong, did I ever say that you are so sexy when you fight!

" Sear shook his head, he had no time to take care of other things, and directly pulled Yingzhao, who was covered in nutrient solution, into the bathroom, and said in a low voice: "Baby, don't worry about anything else. Be good, come and eat fish!"

So Yingzhao is very good After finishing what he had ridiculed in the Star Network today, he happily ate a whole fish feast. Although the process of eating was very tiring, Yingzhao and Cecil were very satisfied.

Although Cecil hoped that Yingzhao could eat more, but for the sake of his body, Yingzhao decided not to eat too much at one time after he felt that he had eaten enough.

After all, Cecil agreed to eat it next time. This fish feast successfully exhausted Yingzhao's stamina, and went straight to bed, and soon fell asleep.

Cecil looked at Yingzhao's sleeping face, showed a gentle smile, kissed his beloved's hair and fell into a deep sleep with his arms around him.

So it wasn't until the next day that Yingzhao woke up and logged on to the Star Network to find out that Cecil was on fire.

Although he also brought a lot of buzz to himself, who finally fought against Cecil for a long time and disappeared together, it is clear that Cecil, who was born without a rookie level, is more noticeable.

It was within Yingzhao's expectation that there would be such a result, but he just remembered the campus mecha competition mentioned by other spectators around when he was looking at his man's heroic appearance in the stands, which caught Yingzhao's attention.

Before he could think about it, Yingzhao received a call from the military. I thought it was to urge him to go back to work, but unexpectedly, it was his marshal father Ying Xiaolin who called.

Marshal Ying asked Ying Zhao if he could go to Imperial College for a month of special training for this batch of students who are about to participate in the mecha competition, because people from the Federation of the mecha competition will also participate.

In short, it is to hope that the Empire can win the victory in the best state. After all, the champion of the mecha competition came from Imperial Academy every time without any accident, so it was understandable for him to train the contestants of Imperial Academy. Yingzhao agreed without much thought.

Yingzhao knew that this competition was very important to both the Empire and the Federation, and I was afraid that the Federation would have an inappropriate mind. In this competition, the two sides not only look at the strength of the participants, but also use the most advanced mechas in the final confrontation. It is also a measure of the strength between the two countries.