Chapter 133(Arc 11: Boss Always Suck)

When he woke up again, Yingzhao didn't seem to have fully reacted to the current situation, and only felt that he had a splitting headache. However, this does not seem to be the effect of time-travel, but the effect of what the original owner had done before.

In other words, this feeling is more like taking drugs and getting drunk. Rubbing his forehead fiercely, Yingzhao blinked, feeling that his eyelids were a little swollen.

The original owner's current state is very bad. Not only are there many discarded wine bottles on the ground, but there is also a bottle of sleeping pills next to the table.

But it is definitely not suicide, I'm afraid that something happened to the original owner, and he drank a lot of alcohol and took medicine for insomnia. It was only when Yingzhao woke up to face this general scene.

Shaking her head diligently, Yingzhao finally woke up. Looking at the surrounding environment should be the original owner's residence, and there is no danger.

After getting used to it for a while, Ying Zhaocai frowned and began to think about his own affairs, his expression became a little dignified.

In his last life, he and Cecil lived on that road for more than a hundred years. After the death of Marshal Ying, the Ying family had a new successor before leaving, and returned to the deep sea with Cecil to live a two-person world.

It's just that they left, but the legend did not stop. The bronze statue of Cecil has always stood on the coastline of the Empire, and all the people of the Empire regard Cecil as their patron saint.

Since the lifespan of the deep-sea mermaid is really long, even if two people are divided equally, they have lived together for more than a thousand years. In their last life, they swam freely in the underwater world, traveled all over the sea, and lived happily ever after.

Obviously everything went well, but when he got his lover's soul fragment and began to pull away from that small world, he was once again attacked by Heavenly Dao.

Tiandao also seems to understand that his power is limited, so he still wants to use the turbulence of time and space to deal with himself. Only this time, Ying Zhao came prepared.

Because the last time he was in the process of crossing, he and Xiaobai were separated for a long time because of Tiandao's attack. So now, every time he leaves the small world, Yingzhao pays special attention to everything around him.

And be prepared, always ready for a surprise attack. Sure enough, after the other party has quieted one world, after the end of the previous world, he intends to repeat the old trick.

Because Yingzhao discovered it in time, he seriously injured Tiandao, but let the other party escape. However, because of the influence of time and space turbulence, he and Xiaobai were involved in a world that was not predetermined.

But fortunately, this time he and Xiaobai were not separated. Thinking of this, Yingzhao was still a little uneasy, and called to Xiaobai in the sea of ​​​​knowledge: "Xiaobai, are you okay!"

"Host, I'm fine." Xiaobai's voice was a little low, which made Yingzhao feel worried. . Speaking of which, the reason why Tiandao was able to escape this time, Yingzhao always felt that there was an inseparable relationship with Xiaobai.

In the past, if you were attacked in the small world and your soul was suppressed, naturally you could only rely on Xiaobai's power.

However, when they were attacked, they had already left the small world. With his own help, he is working with Xiaobai, and Tiandao is definitely not their opponent.