Chapter 63

After the death of Ying's father, his life with his mother and father has been very difficult. It was not until Ying grew up and did many things for the Tianma village and benefited the tribe by his own strength that his life with his mother and father became better.

The two people depended on each other for life, and their feelings were naturally deep. So when Yingzhao took Yan back to his home, Yingzhao's mother and father ran over excitedly when they saw Yingzhao's return, and asked him where he had been these days with tears in his eyes.

And Yingzhao naturally told the old man that it was Yan who saved him. Of course, the old man was very grateful to Yan. After hearing that Yan was a wandering orc who lived alone, he still felt very distressed for him, and asked him to stay in his own home.

Yingzhao was relieved when he heard the invitation from his mother and father. After all, the biggest concern for Yan to stay at home was the attitude of Ying's mother and father.

I looked at the stone-built house in front of me, although it might not be bad if only the original owner and his mother and father lived together.

But now that it's hotter, it's a bit crowded. What's more, I still have to live with my lover in the future, it is impossible to share a room with my elders, there will be a lot of inconveniences, so I think about the problem of expansion.

Yan brought back some salutes from the cave, but after all, he didn't have many things, and taking them all out didn't take up much space.

And he also brought the food he hunted, so Yingzhao didn't show any kindness to Yan for dinner that day, and cooked the prey he brought back and brought it to the table.

Ying's mother and father felt that it was not good to eat the food of the savior without thanking him. But Yingzhao told him that this was a gift that Yan specially brought to him. If he didn't eat it, it would be the kindness of Yan Yan, and the old man happily accepted it.

Hearing what Yingzhao said, Yan felt a little happy knowing that he was bringing him closer to the other's family.

This meal was jointly prepared by Ying's mother and father and Ying Zhao. Although it is also a simple barbecue, after all, there are many more seasonings in the home of the orcs in the Tianma tribe than in other tribes. Therefore, the roasted meat naturally tastes much better than just roasted meat.

Yan took a bite of the roasted meat, and immediately showed a shocked expression, and then he started to eat. Yingzhao saw Yan Chi's happiness, and a smile appeared on his face.

Since the prey brought back by Yan was not small, it was enough for the three of them to eat them all and fill their stomachs.

After eating, Yingzhao brought a fruit to Yan to relieve his tiredness. Looking at the mother and father on the side, they were also full of food and drink, sitting in the yard leisurely sewing new animal skin clothes.

Then he greeted Yan who was beside him, and whispered to him, "Yan, come out with me."

Yan followed Yingzhao out of the door, watching Yingzhao pulling him, pointing to himself that they were now The stone house where he lived asked himself, "Yan, what do you think of this house?"

Yan nodded and said, "Very good."

Although he was just a wandering orc, he was actually in the process of hunting. I have seen many orc tribes. Everyone generally lived in caves, and he had never seen a stone house like Tianma Village.

And in this tribe, he ate meat with seasoning for the first time. It was so delicious that he had never tried it in his life.

Thinking of this, Yan's heart couldn't help but feel a little worried. He felt that there were so many good things in this tribe, and he was afraid that Ying would despise him.