Chapter 85

Therefore, after Shi Yanchen forwarded the news of Yingzhao, countless employees who followed Shi Yanchen's Skynet account were shocked.

They found that their boss had posted the status for the first time in history, and he still forwarded such a message. Especially when they saw the words "Momada", almost all the employees wondered if their president was possessed by something.

It's not like the boss who looks very vicious and scary in their usual interviews will leave a message.

After the new news came out, Shi Yanchen saw that it was still early, so he quickly got up from the bed and took care of himself.

Opening the door, seeing Yingzhao's room door still tightly closed, he couldn't help sighing in relief. Full of joy, he went downstairs to the kitchen, ready to make a loving breakfast for his sweetheart.

Although compared to Yingzhao's cooking level yesterday, Shi Yanchen felt that the meal he cooked was only edible, but a breakfast was still very simple, and he could handle it completely. Shi Yanchen felt that he must correct his attitude and let Yingzhao see his own benefits.

However, after he made the wrong seasoning again, President Shi felt that he still had to hone his cooking skills when he was free. After all, the old saying goes that if you want to grab a person's heart, you must first grab his stomach.

Thinking of this, Shi Yanchen nodded vigorously, threw his fourth fried egg into the trash can, and began to waste other food with confidence.

So, where did the president feel that a breakfast is very simple for him, where did the confidence come from?

Fortunately, he was in a hurry, and he made breakfast before Yingzhao got up and left the room. Simply toast, fry bacon and candied eggs, and warm a glass of milk intimately.

Although it looks a little worse in appearance, it is already very good compared to the failures that can be called tragic failures in the trash can.

And Yingzhao, who had been in the room, actually woke up early, and did not go out after hearing Xiaobai's report to him.

Watching men go to the trouble of spoiling food through the system, although I feel that this is a bit bad, but it is difficult for my lover to express himself like this, and Yingzhao does not want to discourage the other party's enthusiasm.

So, after Shi Yanchen was almost ready, Ying Zhao got up to clean up and came out of the room. After seeing the food on the table, he showed a pleasant smile just right, and said with a smile, "Chenchen actually cooks breakfast for me by himself, it's so virtuous!"

Shi Yanchen corrected Yingzhao's words a little bluntly. : "You shouldn't say virtuousness when complimenting a man."

However, the corners of his mouth that couldn't bear to rise still revealed his good mood.

Yingzhao took a bite of the omelette that the man made for him, praised it as "delicious", and felt that the food made by his lover was unusually delicious.

Although in fact these breakfast tastes can only be regarded as ordinary and no longer ordinary, but in Yingzhao's view. If your own man makes it, the taste is not ordinary.

After quickly finishing the breakfast, Yingzhao consciously began to clean up the dishes. Shi Yanchen hurriedly got up to help, and the two cooperated to clean up quickly.

But when he brought the plate to the kitchen, Yingzhao saw piles of defective products in the trash can. Even though he had already learned about this through Xiaobai, he couldn't help but twitch his mouth sharply, turning his head to look at the man speechlessly.