3.Engagement

Beginne am Anfang

A tear dropped from Aloy's eyes when she hear Lisa's sweet words "It's your big day Sis don't cry or mom will kill us you are ruining your makeup" She laughed with tears full of eyes and hugged her tightly. "Thank you lis" she whispered and Lisa smiled widely.

~ ♛ ~

A white carriage with golden railings enters through the palace gate and stops in front of the big entrance that leads to the palace ballroom. Aloy walks out of the carriage with Lisa.

They were about to enter the ballroom. "Sis you go, I think I drop my earnings in the carriage"." I will come with you" Aloy insists but lisa declined while saying "Sis it's your engagement and you need there I will join you soon now go".Aloy sighed in defeat then nodded "Okay but don't make me wait" she ordered making lisa stunned but then giggle at her little sister's cute reaction. Lisa smiled then nodded and walked toward the carriage. Aloy smiled and then followed the duke and duchess into the palace ballroom.

When Lector's family enters the ballroom, everyone stops talking. They look at Prince Julius who approaches his fiancee with Queen. "May I" Prince Julius offered his hand to Aloy. Aloy smiles shyly and accepts his hand, then they walk in front of everyone.

Lisa ran back toward the ballroom and was about to enter when a guard stopped her and said "Who are you miss?". She was stunned for a second because everyone who saw her started gossiping about her identity. But she calmed herself and replied boldly, making the guard stunned. "I am Lisa Lector Duke Lector Younger Daughter". "I am sorry my lady," Guard said panicked while giving her way.

At that time, a young man in his twenties was wearing a white tunic that was tucked into his blue trousers. Over his white tunic, he was wearing a blue coat the same as his blue trouser but embroidered from the front, watching her like a predator while smirking widely.

He entered the ballroom with his five companions and the palace guard bowed to him. He was soon crowded with other noblemen and some noble young ladies that were there for gossip and some wanted his attention.

~ ♛ ~

Lisa enters the ballroom and got mesmerized by the beautiful surroundings. The ballroom is decorated with different colored gladiolus flower bulbs that are hanging on the roof. She smiled when she saw different types of flowers. Lisa loves flowers from her childhood that's why Lector's residence is full of different types of flowers planted by lisa.

She was admiring the view while standing at the center of the ballroom looking like an angel. Everyone's attention diverted toward her dazzling beauty. She was wearing a blue off-shoulder gown and her open long blond hair that is curled made her look like a goddess.

(same as the Cinderella dress you can see at the start)

She was finding Aloy or her father because other than them, she didn't know anyone in that ball. A woman of the same age as lisa with blond hair and chubby chicks while wearing a pink strapless sweetheart backless organza ball gown, approached her and said "Hi".

Lisa was stunned by the sudden greeting but greeted her back politely with a "hello". "I am sorry for making you shocked..." Lisa looked at her confusingly and the woman laughed awkwardly, then said, " Sorry I should introduce myself first. I am Princes Roseanne from Kingdom Estonia. Are you alone? What's your name? ".

Lisa bowed then spoke hurriedly "I am sorry your grace I didn't know you personally....sorry... I mean by face, please forgive me". Rose giggled at her cute reaction and said "It's okay by the way what's your name" Rose smiled at her. Lisa hesitantly looked at her then spoke shyly "Your grace I am Lisa Lector Duke Lector's younger daughter".