Suicide

Chapter name doesn't lie, if you're sensitive to that kind of thing skip to the next chapter for a brief coverage without all the details.

~~~~

"That's not possible!" Hunter snapped as he paced the living room. Haven sat on the couch looking down at his hands as if he were a little kid being scolded. Mara stood in a kitchen, being a light pelt she was unable to stand in the same room with a pissed off black pelt; Lexi was with her even if her wolf hadn't surfaced yet it was clear she'd attract a light pelt. Karen stood by the couch watching Hunter pace and rant. Jack sat on the other end of the couch looking sort of smug as he watched Hunter.

"Night howled!" Hunter looked over to Haven. "There has to be some mistake! You're my mate Night howled! That means you're my mate!" Haven fidgeted and shook his head as Hunter ranted and raved; practically repeating himself with how furious he was.

"I-I don't know, Fury never howled." Haven said. Jack shifted and sat up some.

"You know," He started. "Crisis howled for Haven too." The room went quiet as Hunter froze mid step.

"Oh no," Karen mumbled just as Hunter turned on Jack with the intent to harm and possible kill. But to everyone's surprise,

Hunter didn't get close to Jack.

Haven stopped him and any fight that would have resulted. Haven moved like lightning, he grabbed Hunter and shoved him to the ground with surprising strength. It was odd to see such a scrawny man pin down one that seemed to be made of muscle.

Hunter grunted in pain as Haven growled, his eyes glowing wolf yellow.

"Now, now, Night dear you don't want to piss me off." Haven's voice didn't sound like his own, his scent didn't smell like him and Jack was frozen into place as this suddenly powerfully strong red pelt pinning Hunter to the ground.

Hunter let out a shaky breath, his body relaxing as his eyes flashed yellow. There was a moment of silence before Haven stepped away from Hunter and crossed his arms. It was clear from the yellow eyes Haven was not in control. Karen took in a shaky breath and looked worried.

"...Y-you're...Fury?" Jack stumbled out, his voice cracking with obvious shock and confusion. Haven stared at him.

"How are you controlling Haven like that, why are you a girl? What the hell is going on?" Karen asked.

"With two wolves in a human's body, things are...cramped." Fury responded. Karen frowned at that, the confusion on her face was clear.

"What?" Jack fumbled out.

"Haven and I are twins. His death from the attack wasn't in mother's plan...So she sent me to help."

"What!?" Jack asked in shock but mostly confusion. Fury glanced over to Hunter who looked over to her and frowned as he slowly stood.

"Haven is one of us, he's...different though." She shook her head, "I don't know how to explain it. But Haven was born for one purpose and I was never meant to be. Together were odd but very important."

"You know of the prophecy and what it all means?" Karen asked, hope leaking into her voice. Maybe with the knowledge of the exact prophecy's meaning they could get it over with and put it all behind them.

"He is the one she sacrificed to protect the wolves our older siblings created. He is Haven." Fury said vaguely.

"But what does that mean?" Karen insisted. "Does it mean he's destined to die, like a werewolf Jesus?" Fury frowned at her.

"Mother would never send her child to his death like that." There was a tense moment of silence as more questions formed into everyone's minds. But before they could be answered the door was smashed open and the hunter, Jamie charged in.

She aimed her gun around and shouted. "Nobody move!"

For a second everyone did, they turned to look at her and just stood there. "Alrighty," The hunter said with a smirk. "I'm here to kill a wolf. Well actually a few wolves." She said as she scanned the room.

"You've got to be kidding me." Jack growled, baring his teeth at her. She aimed her gun at him when he moved to attack.

"Uh no, I call the shots here. So you're all going to sit put while I take what I want." She snapped.

"Like hell!" Hunter scoffed as he glared at the hunter.

"Jamie?" Mara gasped out the hunter looked over to Mara, who was standing in the kitchen doorway. Her smug grin wavered as she stared at Mara.

"...Mara...?"

"Jamie, what the hell are you doing?" Mara demanded taking a cautious step forward.

"I-I'm getting revenge for you. I'm going after the black wolf." Jamie frowned. "You're here with him...why?" She asked taking a step back as Mara stepped forward. Hunter growled at Jamie and moved to step towards her when Karen put an arm out and stopped him.

"He's pack." Mara said. Jamie froze at that sentence; it was for a brief moment before anger boiled in her face.

"No! No, don't say that! That's a wolf thing! You're not a wolf, you're not! I-I'll kill him now and you'll be better. I'll fix you!" Jamie pointed the gun at Hunter who growled.

"Jamie, stop!" Mara snapped, "He's family, if you hurt him I'll kill you." She warned. Jamie shook her head and took in a shaky breath, her calm resolve slowly cracking.

"Blood," Karen spoke motioning to Jamie's arm. Jamie gasped and quickly covered it.

"I'm fine. I just need to kill the red pelt that attacked me." Haven hid behind Hunter quietly at that sentence. Karen glanced over to him but said nothing.

"You were bitten?" Mara asked.

"I won't turn," Jamie insisted. "I'll find that bitch and kill her."

"Jamie you can't, it doesn't work that way. We've been lied to." Mara insisted. "My fath- Gerald lied to all of us. He was a killer and enjoyed murdering innocent people just because they were different."

"No!" Jamie snapped. "No, that's just the disease lying to you. That parasite inside of you will do anything to stay alive. It's poisoning your mind!" Jamie argued.

"Karen help me out here you're a fairy tell her Gerald was lying." Jamie looked to Karen in shock.

"Y-you're a fairy?" Karen nodded slowly.

"Yes, and what Mara says is true. Killing the wolf that gave you that bite won't kill the wolf that's going to make its home in your head." There was a tense silence. It was as if time had frozen in that moment. But then Jamie moved.

"Then I won't give it a head to make a home in." Jamie said and before anyone could stop her she put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. Mara's scream almost drowned out the sound of the gun.

~~~~

People loose it sometimes...