Vol. 5 Chapter 5 Ryuen's plan

Start from the beginning

But before Ike stepped forward. He bogged down.

"Stop!" Satonaka shouted. "If you step closer, I will take off the gauze. "

Ike opened his eyes wide. There was a legend in this school. If someone looked at Satonaka's handsome face, they would destroy their eyes because there was nothing worth looking at anymore.

If Satonaka revealed his eyes right now in front of 500 people, it would become a big tragedy for the whole school.

"You don't dare. " Ike mumbled.

"Let's see it. " Satonaka said and touched his gauze. Ike closed his eyes suddenly. "I can see you are a fast learner. Now, step back. If I see someone come any step closer, you will lose your eyes!"

Class C halted. They couldn't go closer to the pole. Satonaka was looking at them. Class A spread their army into the human wall. No one could pass it. 

Yahiko grinned. "Now, wait until Ryuen can topple that damn pole..."

Suddenly, class A shouted with shock and ran away from that area. Because their pole was falling.

Yahiko opened his eyes widely. "What happened!?"

Then, he saw me standing next to the fallen pole.

Since I was disabled. None of class A noticed me while I walked slowly crossed the battlefield into their back without someone stopping me. While Satonako was threatening Ike, I stood behind his back. Luckily, he was interested only in the thing in front of him. Therefore, his back was careless.

I just touched the pole softly. Then, it fell.

I was the expert about falling anywhere.

"And the first round!!!! The white teams win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Fujimaki announced excitedly. 

...

The second round began as we were the protect team. The red team still used the same formation. Class A protected, class D attacked.

While we were waiting around the pole. I could feel the glare of maliciousness from class D. Later, I heard that Ryuen aimed at three people and told his classmates to beat them down first. These three were me, Sudo, and Hirata. I could understand why it was me. Ryuen believed that I was the mastermind behind our victory in the Zodiac test.

I sighed and hoped that class D wouldn't hurt the handicap.

...

From the memo  of Hondo Ryotaro, the survival from the battle of ANHS

It isn't a competition anymore.

It is a war.

I never want to join the pole toppling. I even considered about pretend to get diarrhea and hiding in the toilet.

However, I was there, confronting class D.

When Albert Yamada runs toward our lines, I and Onizuka are the first group that fights with him. That Hafu pushes me. It's softer than I expect from a big man like him. But it's still strong enough to make me fall to the floor. It's lucky compared to how Onizuka walks for the rest month. Yamada smashes him very hard.

I stood up and try to stop him again. With the cooperation from my classmate. We can seal the giant's movement. However, class D didn't just have Yamada. Ryuen and Ishizaki come through our gaps.