Third Survival Announcement

Huening Lena was sat in the room, as all of the girls were around and they waited, as they would find out who survived and would be going into the Final of the show and would be one step closer to getting into the debut 10

They waited for Jin Goo to walk through the door and they looked around the room and they saw only 19 seats out. It was TOP 18 and then one extra for the Planet Pass.

"Wait there's no even group." Young Eun told the tall girl who was sat next to her.

"So there can be any amount going through to the final!" Lena asked the K Group girls next to her who nodded, this worried Lena in case TOP 18 and the Planet Pass would have an uneven amount of girls from one group in it and anyone who would get through if it was TOP 6 of each Group, the last in the group might not get in, like they could have done last time.

This would worry every girl as they had no proper safety net.

Once all of the girls were sat down, in walked Yeo Jin Goo. Everyone cheered for him.

"Hello, I'm Planet Master, Yeo Jin Goo." Jin Goo told all 55 girls.

"Hello." All of the girls told him back as they cheered for him.

"The journey of the 99 girls on Girls Planet, now only 27 girls remain." Jin Goo told all of the girls once they stopped clapping for the man.

"During today's survival announcement, the finalist for the debut team are to be decided. So regardless of groups, only 18 will survive for the actual debut team." This made all of the girl's hearts drop at the news.

"18." Lena sadly said as she looked down not wanting to say good bye to any of the girls.

"From 1st to 18th decided by the Planet Guardian's votes. 18 girls will survive regardless of their group. And with the master's Planet Pass, only one more will survive." Jin goo calmly told all of the girls.

Lena held hands with Young Eun and Xin Yu as she got nervous, both girls were on either side of her and they knew her heart was palpitating in her chest.

"So the final 19 girls will go onto the final live stage, where the debut team will be decided." Jin Goo finally added, Lena didn't want any one to go home now, she wanted everyone to be together in the finale.

"In this global voting, we received ardent support from 170 countries." Jin Goo told all of the girls as they looked to the stage.

"During the Creation Mission, team U+ME=LOVE got the benefit." Jin Goo told the team. "Of doubling the votes in the last 24 hours before the voting closes."

"There was an additional mission for another benefit. We got votes for the individual fan cams for the debut version of O.O.O." Jin Goo told all of the girls. Lena wanted to know who had those benefits. "And here's the winner of the O.O.O. Mission benefit."