Reshuffle The Cells

Lena was stood next to Ya Ning and Su Yeon as they waited for the first TOP ten to be announced

Jin Goo walked out and the girls knew the results were in. "The result of Planet Top 10 is in my hands. The TOP 10 selected by the Masters." Jin Goo told the group.

All of the girls were ready for this. "9th is from J Group...." Jin Goo started, Lena looking around at all of the J Group girls she thought would make it.

"The TOP 10 9th place is... Kuwahara Ayana. Congratulations." Jin Goo revealed, they girl showing lots of surprise as she went up after her cell congratulated her.

"The TOP 10 8th place is C Group." Jin Goo announced. Lena looking around at all of the different C Group girls that were in the running for a position in the TOP 10.

"The 8th Place is C Group's Cai Bing! Congratulations!" Jin Goo finally told all of the girls. Lena cheering for the girl who was very talented.

"The TOP 10 7th place is K Group." Jin Goo announced. Lena taking a small breath at the possibilities, of the talented K Group girls.

"The 7th Place is K Group's Choi Yu Jin! Congratulations!" Jin Goo finally told all of the girls. Lena cheering for her group mate as she clapped and watched her leave to her space next to Cai Bing.

"The TOP 10 6th place is K Group." Jin Goo announced. Lena taking a small breath at the possibilities, she wouldn't mind getting there and she also wouldn't mind not getting in the TOP 10, as she was a condidate.

"The 6th Place is K Group's Seo Young Eun! Congratulations!" Jin Goo finally told all of the girls. Lena cheering for the girl, who was one of her partners in the Demo Stage.

"The TOP 10 5th place is K Group." Jin Goo announced. Lena taking a small breath at the possibilities, she wouldn't mind getting there and she also wouldn't mind not getting in the TOP 10, as she was a candidate.

"The 5th Place is K Group's Huening Lena! Congratulations!" Jin Goo finally told all of the girls. Lena cheering for the girl, who was one of her partners in the Demo Stage.

Lena's eyes just widening before she was hugged by all three of her cell mates and some of her group mates around her, and some other girls she had met before, like Shen Xiao Ting. She walked down and was given the sticker to put on her top. She was given a small wiggle from Young Eun as she stood next to her, proud of the older girl, happy she wasn't alone up there.

"The TOP 10 4th place is K Group." Jin Goo announced. Lena taking a small breath at the possibilities, of the remaining girls.

"The 4th Place is K Group's Jeong Ji Yoon! Congratulations!" Jin Goo finally told all of the girls. Qing Yuan cheering for the girl.

"The TOP 10 3rd place is C Group." Jin Goo announced. Lena looking around at all of the different C Group girls that were in the running for a position in the TOP 10.