BREAKING NEWS !!!!!

AN: Please read the note at the bottom of this, it is very important if you like this book or if you want a sequel.

DISPATCH has revealed it's first 2022 KPOP couple

DISPATCH has revealed it's first 2022 KPOP couple. ----'s ----- ------- and Kep1er's Huening Lena are in a relationship.

DISPATCH has released it's first couples of 2022. And -------- and Huening Lena have been released to be in a relationship, which neither of their companies have confirmed or denied in a statement.

Every year they have released a new couples. In 2013 they revealed Rain and Kim Taehee. Then in 2014 Lee Seung Gi and Girls' Generation Yoona. With 2015 couple being Lee Jung Jae and Im Se Ryung. Revealed in 2016 was EXID's Hani and JYJ's Junsu. Then there was no reveal for 2 years until 2018 when BIGBANG's G Dragon and After School's Lee Joo Yeon were revealed. Then the most iconic was EXO's Kai and BLACKPINK's Jennie back in 2018.

According to the report, --- -------- and Huening Lena, the two were caught heading off into a restaurant, which was a Chinese and Korean restaurant which they found out was owned by a family friend of the -----'s, which had no one enter or leave the restaurant for the night other than it's staff and --- --------- and Huening Lena.

And after that they were seen going into an apartment which --- ------- and Huening Lena both left the next morning for -------- to drive her away before she was left at the Kep1er dorms with Xiao Ting opened up the door a few seconds after she arrived to the dorm.

And then the morning after Huening Lena posted a photo on the Kep1er Instagram page, which some fans spotted had not only a male's jacket in the back ground, but also a small purple spot on the girl's collarbone as she relaxed back in one of the photo's letting the shirt dangle from her frame. And the back ground wasn't the typical background of some of the Kep1er members Instagram photos.

Neither Agency has commented on this revelation of their idols.

Hello,

Hello,

This is the end of the book.

Well Book 1, because I decided that I would start a second book, to follow Lena through her time in Kep1er and anything else you may want but first I have one question and one question only.

Do YOU as the reader want a book following Lena in Kep1er?

* Yes

* No

And if the most voted was yes then I will release some questions and thank you all so much for everything in this book. I have loved all of you reading and everything you have helped me with in this book.