SPORTS DAY !!!!

Lena walked onto a pitch with Seo Young Eun and Kim Da Yeon. They were her best friends and they were walking in threes and the two girls wanted the tallest K Group girl to walk with them.

Everyone walked on the pitch cheering as they were filmed, everyone excited, but Lena was excited as she was athletic. She was a track runner in high school. She was always running and she was the fastest of the girls in her school. She had very good balance and she was strong for her slim build. But that was all from dance.

They walked out and they stood in their Groups of C, K and J. Which Lena stood at the back, as she was originally placed at the front as she crouched by moved to the back as she realised that Myah was stood behind her and she wanted to the youngest of K Group to be seen behind her. She she moved to the back of the group.

There were 55 girls as there had been no second elimination yet and they were all having a good time forgetting about that before they had to see who was staying in the planet Camp and who would be closer to debut. And then who would be leaving the Planet Camp would have their dreams of debut crushed by the voters. And this time there were no cells so if you were the weakest in the cell you could be going.

Kim Bo Ra from K Group started the event off. "We're the hosts for today!"

"I'm Kim Bo Ra." K Group's Bo Ra told all of the girls as she stood there with them all and they listened to her as she was the K Group's representative MC for the Sports day.

"I'm Wu Tammy." C Group's Wu Tammy told everyone as she waved at them, getting cheers from the C Group girls at their representative MC.

"And I'm Ririka." J Group's Kishida Ririka told all of the girls as she stood there with them all and they listened to her as she was the J Group's representative MC for the Sports day.

"In today's field day, each group will play games together as a team for the first time." Bo Ra told all of the girls as she read from her card in front of her.

"There are prizes ready to motivate you." Wu Tammy told all of the girls. Everyone doing a drum roll as they waited for a few seconds as they built up for it.

"A high quality fleece jacket." Bo Ra told all of the girls as the jacket was shown to the camera, which was filming their day.

"Now the second place prize." The Hosts for the day continued to tell the girls.

Another drum roll occurred for the girls.

"A cosmetics kit." The girls were all told. "To make your faces even prettier." Everyone cheering.

"The third place will be given a prize too." They announced. No one was leaving empty handed at least.

"But it'll be revealed at the end." They were all told before they pouted at the MC's for the sports day.

"Before we get started...." Kim Bo Ra started with a new announcement.

Three of the masters came jogging out. With their knee's high, well not Sunmi. But it was Master Baek and Master Jang with Sunmi. All of the girls cheering for the three masters who were joining them.

"The masters are invited to be the leader of each group." Kim Bo Ra told all of the girls.

"They'll be leading the groups." Xiao Ting told the girl next to her as they were all clustered together by the C Group sign.

~~

"We're....... !" Sunmi said as she was in charge of the K Group.

"KPOP!" All of K Group told her as they did a little hand symbol.

~~

"Let's go C GROUP!" All of the girls shouted as they were partnered with Master Jang Jun Hee.

And they did a little arm move which looked like it would snap down on an arm.

~~

Last up was J Group who were partnered with Master Baek Koo Young.

All of the girls chanting. "Go J GROUP!" As they made a cute J with their bodies.

~~

"The first game is..... Cock A Doodle Do!" Kim Bo Ra told all of the girls as they waited for her.

The first game was to do with balance, they had to have one leg bent up at their hip and top of the thigh and they had to knock over the other teams. Lena stretched before she stood up and she got ready for the game.

They all stood ready to start the game. Lena instead of moving to the middle of the group she just stayed in place and the C Group members didn't move.

Master Baek was the first to run forward as he yelled at his J Group girls. "Let's Go!"

All of the girls laughing at him especially his J Group girls.

Which caused the C Group girls to advance on him and start to knock him down. He was easily knocked down but so were some of the C Group members.

And that was when C Group ambushed J Group, with Shen Xiao Ting becoming Shen Shouting. And Lena just watched with a smile on her face at the game going on in front of her, as herself and all of the K Group girls stayed out of the battle. Which was between C Group and J Group. As K Group members waited by the side for C Group and J Group to get each other out first.

Then all of the K Group girls rushed in, fighting a J Group wall.

When the final girl from C Group went down, K Group started to celebrate and Lena was happy she had gotten Ya Ning down and Wen Zhe as she laughed with the two of them.

~~

"The next game is Tug Of War." All of the girls were told as they were in a position ready for the game.

It was the strength test round two. As J Group and Master Baek had previously won their round against both of the Groups, they were sitting watching the two remaining teams, K Group with Sunmi and C Group with Master Jang.

Lena was standing at the front of the line of K Group girls, as she was probably the most intimidating of the K Group girls. She had her gloves on as she waited to start the game against C Group and Master Jang Ju Hee. They had to get Sunmi or Master Jang to the bell first so they could reach it and ring it.

"Go!" They heard from J Group before they all started to pull on the rope, Lena getting her first tug in, before C Group started pulling as a team against her.

C Group pulled first, and then again and after the third, K Group members behind her were dropping. As C Group pulled Master Jang Closer to the bell it wasn't as easy as they thought it would be.

Lena dug her heels into the ground as she pulled back causing some of the C Group girls to fall off before she took a step back before C group pulled as one and she slacked her hands a bit letting them get the win.

Sunmi was pulled with a lot of force from the C Group girls towards their own bell making her let go of the rope as she checked on the K Group girls, making sure that they were ok, as almost all of them had fallen.

J Group were just in shock of their change in order of the line, and how easily they had made K Group fall. And how Lena was keeping K Group in it for some time with her muscles.

~~

It was time for the last event of the day. Lena was participating in this game.

Then they had to start the race, and Cai Bing for C Group sadly fell over but with the cheers of her team of C Group girls she was up and racing after the K and J Group girls.

When it got to the second leg of the race, the C Group girl ran and caught up with the K Group girl, putting her in last place for the girl.

In the first leg of the race Lena was in the lead due to her long legs running for K Group.

~~

C Group came second so they won the Cosmetics.

J Group won the fleeces.

A K Group won towels, which Ye Seo and Yu Jin used to dance part of fate together.