How You Like That

The Masters all arrived looking amazing

"Hi." Tiffany told all of the girls as she saw them below the platform they were on.

"Hello." All of the 100 girls told the masters as one.

"Have you practised a lot?" Sunmi asked them leaning forward a bit.

"Yes!" All of the girls told the masters.

"You must be nervous." Sunmi told them all, making the girls feel a bit more relaxed.

"Yes." They all told her, giggling a little bit.

"Still, you've got to do it." Sunmi announced making Lena laugh a bit.

"Don't be nervous. Good Luck everyone." Tiffany told them all as she looked out towards them.

"Thank you." They all told her, some more nervous than others.

In front of them, the Planet Master walked out, as the lighting changed in the room.

"Dear 100 girls. Finally today, the first mission of Girls Planet 999, Connect Mission's performances will unfold. The 100 girls become one together through Kpop on this Connect Mission.Contestants from three cells are to perform together as a team. For 8 teams among a total of 11 teams each team will compete with another team that chose the same song. For the teams that chose a song of EXO, BTS or SEVENTEEN, the three teams will be against each other. And the winner of each match will be decided by the masters." Jin Goo told the girls.

Sunmi spoke up first. "For this mission, I'll be seeing how much effort you have put into your performance."

"I'll only focus on skills again." Tiffany spoke towards all of the girls. "And I'll look forward to seeing high quality performances."

Jin Goo speaking up again. "The winning teams from the one on one matches will have their votes counted twice more for 24 hours before global voting ends. The winning team from the three team match with have their votes counted three more for 24 hours before global voting ends. There's one more special benefit. Among the five winning teams, The masters will choose the best team. And this team will have the glory of performing on 'M Countdown'!"

Once Jin Goo announced this all the girls got excited.

"Based on the votes of the Planet Guardians worldwide, 16 cells among 33 will be eliminated. In short, a total of 48 or 49 girls will have to leave the show after today." Jin Goo told the girls, the worst part of this.

"Before we get started with the performances, Master Baek and Master Jang, I hear there was a special even to decide the battle order." Jin Goo said.

"It was incredible." Master Baek told them all.  "Planet Guardians let's watch it together."

*READ DANCE BATTLE*

All the girls cheered.

"Well you all had fun there. If we get another chance for a dance battle I'd like to see it in person." Jin Goo told all of the girls. "Now we will start the First Mission of Girls Planet 999. The connect mission begins now!"