Creation Mission

AN: Hi, so tonight as it is new years you will get the first few chapters of my newest book. Giant Baby ||||| GIRLS PLANET 999, Go check it out and a SEVENTEEN book will also be up for a new years treat for all of you, and there will be an extra chapter out on all of my books for you for going into the new year.

Lena walked in and she sat between Fu Ya Ning and Huh Ji Won, as they spoke about random things and what they were in the room for.

Then some girls cheered and they saw Jin Goo walk into the room before they stood up and bowed at him.

"Hello, girls!" He told all of them waving as best he could with cards in his hand.

"Hello!" All of the girls told him in unison, well sort of.

"We have the second survival announcement coming up. I bet you're quite nervous and concerned." Jin goo told them all, of course they were nervous, a few of them will be leaving.

"Kawaguchi Yurina." Jin Goo told everyone. As they all turned to the girl in the Zero spot, the highest they could get. "You're currently place zero in the rankings." Jin Goo told her. "Do you think you can protect your place during the Second Survival Announcement?"

Yurina was stood up as she spoke out to Jin Goo. "I really want to secure this place, but I'm honestly not sure."

"Kim Chae Hyun...." Jin Goo brought up next, everyone trying to find the girl who was sat on the front row. "It was your first time to be a part of TOP 10. Do you think you can stay?" Jin Goo asked her.

Kim Chae Hyun stood up and spoke to Jin Goo. "I'm dying to stay, but I'll have to see how things go during the second Survival Announcement."

"I'm very excited and nervous too." Jin Goo told all of the girls. "Today is the day before the second Survival Announcement. And you will be given the third mission on this very day."

Lena turned to her two friends on either side of her. "What does this mean?" Lena asked them.

"I have no idea." Ya Ning told them in a whisper.

"This makes me so nervous." Ji Won told both girls as they spoke quietly.

"All 55 survivors will be preparing for this mission together." Jin Goo paused for dramatic effect for a few seconds. "But those who get eliminated during the second Survival Announcement won't be able to do the mission." He revealed.

"Only the survivors get to perform for this third mission. And it's called...." Jin Goo paused yet again.

"Creation Mission." Jin Goo told them all.

"Creation, create what?" Lena asked the two girls by her side.

"During this creation mission,  the ratio of K Group, J Group and C Group, which has been maintained throughout the missions will no longer be applied." Jin Goo revealed.

Everyone's face dropped and was just in a look of shock, she she could work with all J Group or K Group or all C Group.

"Like the name of this mission, something unseen will be created to be new teams." Jin Goo told all of the girls.

"Without the group ratio, you will perform new songs with new team mates." Jin goo told them all. "Now the new songs will be revealed now."

~~

"Here's the first new song." Jin Goo told all of them.

"Hello Girls Planet 999." The two people told them all.

"It's Alawn the record producer." The man told them all. He had produced '100' by SUPERM.

"I'm Anna, the songwriter." The woman told them all. She had written 'Dun Dun Dance' by OH MY GIRL.