How You Like That Practice

*Lena has the purple top on like Choi Yu Jin, Shen Xiao Ting, Seo Young Eun and Cai Bing, for being a member of the TOP 10*

"Four TOP 10 members?" Someone in HYLT Team 2.

"Five." Cai bing turned and told the girl softly as she put her top on, Lena putting the sticker on Young Eun's top.

"It's like half of TOP 10 are on that team." The girl told Da Yeon, Lena overheard them.

~~

Lena was laughing with Choi Yu Jin about random things as they played 'Patty Cake' as they were bored and waiting for everyone to be ready to start dividing out the parts.

"Tiny hands." Xiao Ting said as Lena moved back to her place next to Xiao Ting and she had her hand next to Xiao Ting's. And it showed that even though Lena was the tallest in the group with May she had quite small hands for her height.  

"My hands aren't tiny, they're just unproportional to me." Lena pouted while she told her friend as she giggled at her.

"Sure they are, Ting Hands, sure." Xiao Ting told her as they both faced the rest of the group knowing everyone was ready to get the parts divvied out.

~~

"Only one member gets the killing part." That staff told them as they were all ready now.

"Killing Part?" Seo Young Eun asked all of the girls as they all wanted to know what part it was.

"Only one person for it." Yu Jin told all of the girls.

"Oh, killing part." Cai Bing told the girl knowing what she properly meant.

"I want the killing part but if I don't get it I won't be that sad. I just want a certain part which I really like." Lena told the camera in her solo interview.

As they watched the video they heard some comments from some of the girls.

"Should I cut my hair short?" From Seo Young Eun.

"Please no, I like your long hair." Lena told her cell mate as she flicked the younger girl's hair. 

"Should I dye my hair like that?" Which came from Lee Yeon Gyung.

Once they had finished watching the performance video, which had ten members, they were lucky they had all ten members.

"They're taking turns and performing?" Seo Young Eun brought up as some of them turned to the other 'How You Like That' Team and they saw what they were doing.

"No!" Lee Yeon Gyung said dramatically which wasn't needed we could see what they were doing and do it after and intimidate them even more.

"Shouldn't we do the same, to get more screen time?" Seo Young Eun told all of them as they looked at the line distribution. And joking at the second part, Lena laughing along.