Third Interim Survival Announcement

Lena was stood as she spoke with Xiao Ting across the groups, she was full out with her outfit and she just looked cool as hell. And then there was a crackling from behind them, making all of the girls turn around. The Planet Master was on the screen.

"Hello I'm Planet Master Yeo Jin Goo!" Jin Goo told them in a video. "Did I surprise you?"

"With one day to the Creation Mission.... The reason why I'm here before you.... Would you like to find out?" Jin Goo asked the girls, in his non live video.

"Yes!!!!" All of them told him as they looked up at the video.

"Right now I will be announcing...." The Virtual Jin Goo continued. "Your mid rankings!"

This was the rankings of all of the girls partially though the voting period.

"Now!" Lena asked the group. "Why now, I don't need any more stress."

"I got goosebumps." Mashiro told Su Yeon, May and Kaori.

Ditto." Lena told her short J Group friend.

Jin Goo, virtual version, continuing on. "Only 18 survivors can remain." Jin Goo told the group. "I will now announce the mid rankings."

"The 19th place, in danger of elimination!" Jin Goo told them. "C Group, Chen Hsin Wei." KaLenaori was scared for the girl, she was one of her close friends. The girl was C06.

18th announcement was up next. "The 18th place is......... J Group's Nagai Manami." Lena wasn't as close with the girl, compared to some of the girls in her Country Group, but she loved talking with the girl about random things. The girl was J06.

17th announcement was up next. "The 17th place is......... J Group's Ikema Ruan." Lena loved talking with her and just having a fun person around her. The girl was J05. And she had gone up two ranks from J07.

16th announcement was up next. "The 16th place is......... C Group's Huang Xing Qiao." Lena was very close with the girl, she really wanted her to stay. The girl was C05.

15th announcement was up next. "The 15th place is......... C Group's Wen Zhe." Lena was very close with the girl, she really wanted her to stay. The girl was C04.

14th announcement was up next. "The 14th place is......... K Group's Huening Bahiyyih." Lena really wanted her sister to stay, she didn't want her to be eliminated from the competition. The girl was K07.

13th announcement was up next. "The 13th place is......... K Group's Seo Young Eun." Lena wanted her to stay, she was very talented and they were so close, especially after the Connect Mission. The girl was K06.

12th announcement was up next. "The 12th place is......... K Group's Kang Ye Seo." Lena was very close with the girl, she really wanted her to stay, them having grown very close in general. The girl was K0s.

11th announcement was up next. "The 11th place is......... C Group's Fu Ya Ning." Lena was close with the girl, she really wanted her to stay, them having grown very close in the Combination Mission. The girl was C03.

"Now the next names, are the current TOP 10." Jin Goo told all of the girls.

10th announcement was up next. "The 10th place is......... J Group's Nonaka Shana." Lena was close with the girl, she wanted her to stay. The girl was J04. She hugged the girl who has been stood in front of her.

9th announcement was up next. "The 9th place is......... K Group's Kim Chae Hyun." Lena was not that close with the girl, who was in the same group as her, but she had talent so she wanted her to stay. The girl was K04.

8th announcement was up next. "The 8th place is......... C Group's Su Rui Qi." Lena was very close with the girl, she really wanted her to stay. The girl was C02.

7th announcement was up next. "The 7th place is......... K Group's Choi Yu Jin." Lena was close with the girl, she really wanted her to stay. The girl was K03. Everyone was shocked however about how she had placed so low. And that two K Group girls now placed above her in the rankings.

6th announcement was up next. "The 6th place is......... J Group's Kawaguchi Yurina." Lena was very close with the girl, she really wanted her to stay, them having grown very close in the Connect Mission. The girl was J04.

5th announcement was up next. "The 4th place is......... J Group's Sakamoto Mashiro" Lena was very close with the girl, she really wanted her to stay. The girl was J02. She jumped about for the girl.

4th announcement was up next. "The 4th place is......... J Group's Ezaki Hikaru" Lena was very close with the girl, she really wanted her to stay. The girl was J01. She jumped about for the girl, and shook her a bit.

3rd announcement was up next. "The 3rd place is......... J Group's Huening Lena" She had done down in her rank as K02. She jumped about and she was spun around by May. "Well done.", "I'm proud of you!" From her team, and 'Snake' Team, who she was very close with, and Yu Jin and Ye Seo.

The TOP 2 ranking candidates were both Kim Da Yeon and Shen Xiao Ting. Both from Snake. Lena cheered for the girls, she was so proud of them.

The first place contestant was Shen Xiao Ting. And Kim Da Yeon was second place.