'Kick It' Time

"Let's see the rankings of the next unit

"Let's see the rankings of the next unit." Jin Goo asked the girls that were still sat on their seats by their cells.

The three positions were K02, K11 and K23.

The three girls walked out from their spot from backstage, where they had been stood.

"Here we go." One of the masters told the others as they saw them walk out.

"How cool." Another master told them as they walked out, decked out all in black.

Young Eun and Lena giggling a bt seeing the smiles of the girls around them.

"We'll check your rankings first." Jin Goo revealed the the girls as they pulled of the stickers covering the positions.

K11 was Seo Young Eun.

And K23 was Yoon Ji A.

The thing that shocked Lena was that she was K02.

"Two three." Lena told the girls as she was between the two.

"Hello." Young Eun told everyone while they were in the bow.

"Hello, We're delicious dancers." The three girls said in unison while they excitedly smiled at everyone. As they did a moved for eating.

"Gosh that's Spicy!" Young Eun told the girls that were sat in their seats, as she fanned her face.

"It's so hot." Yoon Ji A added, as Ji A joined Young Eun with fanning their faces.

"Why is it that it's spicy and hot?" Lena asked as she joined them last in fanning her face and she asked them.

"We're Hot Sauce." All three girls told their audience as they flicked their hair over their shoulders.

"Hot Sauce? That's cute." Master Jang told the rest of the masters as the watched the girls.

"They must have practised their introduction." Jin Goo told Sunmi who was to his right.

"They have youthful energy." Another of the masters added as the girls were happy.

"Hello, I'm your energiser." Young Eun started. As she did a muscle move. "I'm 18 years old Seo Young Eun." Before she clapped and cheered as Lena giggled along with her.

"Young Eun, your hair got caught on the microphone." Jin Goo told the girl before she pulled her hair away from her microphone. "A little bit." Which made the girl aggressively get it out, still being funny.

"Is it gone?" Young Eun asked Jin Goo making him laugh as she spoke.

"Yes, that's great." Jin Goo told the girl, as Lena was just laughing, trying not to cackle.

"She's truly an 18 year old." Master Baek told the other masters watching the girl.

"Huening Lena will introduce herself next." Jin Goo told the girl.