Planet Demo Stages 1

"The girls are given personal ranks according to the signal song test

"The girls are given personal ranks according to the signal song test. In your name tag your C or J 1 to 33 rank is hidden or your K rank from 1 to 34 is hidden." Jin Goo explained. "Your rank will all be revealed before each unit's performance. The rank from 1 to 33 or 34 could be useful when choosing new cellmates."

First up was a C Group of four girls with the ranks 1, 24, 26 and 33. "Watch out for your heart! Bang! We're the Best Visual Killers." The group of four announced. Everyone knew who the first place was.

Shen Xiao Ting was the 1st place out of them.

Chen Hsin Wei was 33rd out of the group. Which meant she was last in C Group.

Xu Ruo Wei was at Rank 24 in C Group.

And Huang Xing Qiao was Rank 26th.

They performed 'Rumour' by Producer's Hot Issue, which only got Shen Xiao Ting up for TOP 10 Candidacy.

~~

Next up was a J Group of five girls with the ranks 4, 9, 14, 24 and 28. "Hello, We're the Glowing Crystal Girls that came out of nowhere. We are Crystal Girls." The group of five announced.

Murakami Yume was rank 4.

Kawaguchi Yurina was 9th out of the group.

Kishida Ririka was at Rank 14 in J Group.

Kitamaji Yuna was at Rank 24 in J Group.

And Hayase Hana was Rank 28.

They performed 'Fancy' by TWICE, which only got Kawaguchi Yurina up for TOP 10 Candidacy.

~~

Next up was a K Group of three girls with the ranks 8, 24 and 31. "Hello, we're normally cute, but full of charisma on the stage. We're soft bean Rice Cake. Soft" The group of three announced.

Lee Yun Ji was rank 8.

Kim Chae Hyun was 24th out of the group.

An Jeong Min was at Rank 31 in K Group.

They performed 'Black Mamba' by AESPA, which only got An Jeong Min up for TOP 10 Candidacy.

~~

Next up was Lena.