15

"Well, that was quite a dinner," Jack said as he entered my bedroom, which I had unfortunately unleashed my magic on in a blind rage. My wardrobe was splintered, my mattress was feathers, my bedside table was toothpicks, and the curtains were shreds of fabric barely hanging onto the curtain pole. "What the hell happened here?"

"Sorry, I lost my temper." My breathing was coming out in short, sharp pants. My face was red with anger and sweat. My fingers still burned with magic and sparks crackled between my fingers.

"Come on," Jack said as he took my hand, and it didn't hurt him. My magic dampened but still roared hard inside me. Jack took me across the hallway to his room. "You'll have to stay here until your room is fixed."

"With you?"

"If that's okay with you,"

"Yeah, that would be good; you seem able to control my magical rages." Jack smiled as he rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand. He approached me and rubbed his nose against mine, making me giggle and smile. Jack leaned down and kissed me, but this time I was the one with ferocity.

I kissed him back hard and ran my fingers through his hair before entwining them at the back of his head. Jack's hands went down to my hips and lifted me, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. Jack walked us over to the edge of his King-sized bed and lay me down before placing his weight on me.

Jack kissed my neck and nipped at the side where his mate mark would be; it made me groan and hiss out in pleasure. Jack's hands roamed my body, touching my bra and kneading my breasts.

I could feel Jack's hard erection pressing into my crotch through our jeans. He ground into me, and the feeling of my jeans biting into my overly sensitised skin made my body tingle. I moaned out loud and whispered Jack's name.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"God damn it! Someone better is dying...." Jack groaned into my neck before reluctantly pulling away from me. I sat on the edge of the bed while Jack walked towards the bedroom door. He opened the door in an angry flourish. "Yes?!" He growled, and it was at Alpha Rick.

"What do you want?" I asked Rick. Rick narrowed his eyes at me, and his stance went rigid as he looked at me.

"I didn't realise you'd be here," I chuckled sarcastically at his answer. His idiocy amazed me.

"You didn't realise that I would be here? In the main bedroom with my mate, who comforted me after you'd upset me? You are a twat."

"I just thought that after your little outburst, you would be apart,"

"Please," I laughed. "Jack knows I was married to Trisha and about what you did to her. He knows that Trisha and I consummated our marriage....many times." Rick's jaw clenched, and his teeth ground together. I grinned at how I got under his skin. "I get under your skin with that, don't I? It aggravates you that while you may have taken Trisha's virginity, I bet she never screamed your name out in pleasure. Instead, she begged you to stop; she screamed 'no', and if she did say your name, it was in pain and fear. Trisha screamed my name in pleasure as her toes curled and sweat peppered her beautiful skin, which I licked off." Rick's jaw ticked, and anger lashed at my empathy powers. It was so pleasurable for me to feel and see.

"Your insolence is bordering on punishable,"

"Please, that's not going to happen," I stood up and put my hands on my hips.

"You sound sure about that,"

"Oh, I am because the night you bloodied, bruised and beat my best friend, she came straight to me, and I documented all you had done to her. I recorded all that she had said."