☆ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩/𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

♡♡♡

You were in front of the Pizzaplex, filled with excitement. You haven't been there in a while and it had finally opened again. Vanessa was the new supervisor and you had just been hired to help Sundrop and Moondrop at the daycare. Vanessa was really sweet and said you could stay after times with them in the daycare room. You haven't seen them in a long time and you missed them very much. You were hired because there were some parents complaining that the daycare assistant couldn't take properly care of so many children alone and that they were neglecting some of them so they needed to hire someone to help them controlling and taking care of the kids. That's was your new job and you couldn't wait to start. You enter the Pizzaplex and make your way to the staff room to get your new uniform. It had some parts in yellow and red and other parts in blue and white, it was nice and looked comfortable. You quickly change your clothes and look at yourself in the mirror, mentally preparing yourself for your first day. You take deep breaths and make your way to the daycare. When you get there, you stop, looking at the golden statues and smiling. You had made your choice and you couldn't wait to be with them. You walk to the slide and sit on the edge of it, preparing yourself. You then slide down it, laughing and having fun. You had missed this slide. You fall into the ball pit and that familiar voice could be heard.

- Hoo hoo hoo! - Sundrop shouts happily, soon jumping inside the ball pit from the castle balcony.  You walk on it, trying to get to Sundrop and suddenly two big hands grabs you under your arms, lifting you up. - Y/N!

- Hey there. - you laugh. He takes you out of the ball pit and puts you on the floor.

- We missed you so much, Y/N! - he says, hugging you.

- I missed you too. - you hug him back.

- What is this beautiful clothing? - he asks.

- Surprise! - you turn around, showing him the daycare logo with his face and Moondrop's.

- You're going to work here?! - he asks excitedly.

- I am! So meet your new coworker. - you wrap your arms around his neck, smiling.

- Oh I'm so excited! We can finger paint with the kids, draw with glitter glue again, put googly eyes everywhere and drink fizzy fazz until we throw up! - he jumps happily.

- Woah. Calm down, big boy. - you laugh. - We need to take care of the children.

- Yes, yes. But we'll also have lots of fun~ - he claps his hands, smiling. - Oh, Oh! Do you hear that?! The kids are here!

He runs to the ball pit and welcomes the children who slid down the colorful slide. You smile at the sight in front of you.

♡♡♡

- Lily! - you happily call the girl.

- Hello! - she says, smiling.

- It's, Y/N! Do you remember me? - you pat her head.

- Yep! - she giggles.

- How are you doing? - you ask.

- I'm fine! - she smiles cutely.

- Did you get any new bruises? - her mood changes and she sadly nods. - Where?

- Here... - she points to her chest.

- When? - you ask, worried.

- Yesterday night... - she says.

- Come with me, let's take are of it. - you pick her up and take her to the family bathroom. You sit her on the sink. - Put your arms up.