☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

TW: strong language

♡♡♡

You and Vanessa had been looking for Rosie for the rest of the day. You looked everywhere but nothing. None of the animatronics nor other security guard had updates, nobody saw her. You guys even tried to see where she went through the CCTV but it weirdly failed at that exact same time. But there was one thing you were all sure about, she never left the Pizzaplex.
Reluctantly, you left the plex after Vanessa basically kicking you out, saying you needed to rest and make a disappearance report at the police station.
You did try to sleep that night but you couldn't fall asleep. You were filled with worry and panic. You literally had no idea if your sister was okay. You stayed in bed overthinking and crying until the next morning.
You couldn't even eat, no matter how much you tried, if you had one more bite of that toast you would throw up. Remembering you had to go to the police station, you quickly took a shower and changed clothes, hurrying to the car and driving to the police station. As soon as you got there you rushed inside, getting an eyebrow raising at you.

- Good morning, how can I help you? - The police officer at the reception counter asks with a bored expression.

- Uhm, good morning, sir. I need to make a disappearance report. - you say nervously.

- Who's missing? - he asks pretending to be interested.

- My little sister, Rosie L/N. - you fidget your fingers wanting to skip to the investigation.

- When was she last seen? - He digits something on his computer.

- Yesterday at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. - you quickly answer. He lifts a brow.

- Oh really... So why are you here? - you open your eyes wide.

- Excuse me? - you ask, confused.

- So why are you here, dear? - he repeats, getting a frustrated look from you.

- What do you mean what I'm doing here? My sister disappeared! What part of that you didn't understand?! - You ask furiously.

- Look, she probably just hid somewhere because she didn't want to go home. We will not waste our time with something so stupid. - he rudely answers.

- What?! - you scream. - Listen here, you son of a bitch. My sister disappeared, we looked for her for hours and didn't find her. It's been 24 hours since she disappeared, I have all the rights to make a disappearance report. - you snap, getting even more by the fact he kept his umbothered face.

- We will not do anything about it, it's not necessary and that's my final word. You can leave now. - He says looking elsewhere.

You storm off the police station and drive to the Pizzaplex, madly rushing inside it after parking the car and buying the exact same passes as the day before and looking for Vanessa.

- Hey! Y/N! - you hear the voice of the person you needed to talk with and immediately turn around. - Did you make a report?

- I tried. - you answered, still pissed off.

- What do you mean? - She asks, obviously confused. You sigh.

- The idiots said she probably hid somewhere because she didn't want to go home and that it's not a motive for them to investigate. - her eyes open wide and her mouth falls open.

- What?! - she screams then looks around embarrassed.

- I know, it's ridiculous. But if they won't investigate then I will. - you cross your arms, determination could be heard in your tone.