☆ 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

♡♡♡

Some months after the Pizzaplex open again, you decided to visit it and tell everyone how you felt about them. Vanessa was now the new supervisor and you were very proud of her. Unfortunately, someone didn't react quite well. After you telling them that Freddy was who you loved and rejecting the rest, Vanny didn't react really well. She had swore you would pay for rejecting her and disappeared. You haven't seen her in some days and you were starting to get worried.

- Y/N, what's wrong? - Freddy asks. You were at a restaurant with him but you didn't even touch your food, what made him worried.

- Uhm? - you look at him, finally coming back to reality. - Oh... I'm just... Thinking about Vanny... We haven't seen her in a while.

- Y/N, don't worry about it. - he hold your hand and caresses the back of it with his thumb. You sigh.

- I'll try. - you squeeze his hand, sadly smiling.

- I need to go, the show will start soon. - he says, standing up. - Are you going to watch me?

- Of course I am. - you smile. He smiles back and makes his way to the backstage.

You go to the middle of the atrium, reaching the front of the stage before it got crowded. You wait a little and soon all the customers were all around you, the air filled with anticipation. The lights go off, letting only the stage's neon lasers illuminating the room. The animatronics appear, each one at it's time. You smile when Freddy appears, dancing happily and smiling at the crowd. Suddenly, he starts malfunctioning and falls to the floor.

- Freddy! - you yell, desperately. You run to the stage as the staffs make the customers leave the Plex immediately. You fall to the floor next to Freddy, worried.

- Y/N, we need to take him. - Vanessa says, running to the stage with other staffs. You nod and step back, letting them take Freddy.

♡♡♡

You had now been waiting hours for Freddy. No one had any idea of what had happened to him and nothing seemed to be different in his system. You were now in the security office with Vanessa. It was exactly 4am. You were drinking coffee, refusing to sleep until you could see Freddy. Vanessa said they were done with actual fixing, but you still couldn't see him because it was dangerous, that was why he was on reduced power.

- Y/N, are you sure you don't want to sleep? - she asks, worried.

- Yes. I refuse to sleep until I can see him. - you answer.

- Why are you so stubborn... - she mumbles, facepalming. She looks at the CCTV and sighs.

- Why do you keep leaving all the time? - you ask. She had been leaving the security office many times just to soon come back and do the same, always apologizing and saying she would be back soon.

- Sorry... A kid stayed here after closing time and he's running around the Plex. I'm trying to find him so he stops messing around. - she answers, massaging her temples.

- Why he keeps running away from you? - you ask, confused.

- I don't know, but this kid is definitely getting on my nerves. - she scoffs.

- How odd. - you sip your coffee again.

- I don't understand what is happening tho. The other animatronics are acting weird. - she says.

- What do you mean? - you ask.

- They're acting weirdly violent. - she says, looking at the CCTV a bit desperate.