☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

TW: strong language.

♡♡♡

- So? - you ask, clearly furious. Moondrop took you to the his room in the daycare, the one you stayed with him last time.

- Look, I know you're mad. - he starts, putting his hands up. - And I'm sorry.

- Sorry?! You shouldn't be apologizing to me! You should be apologizing to all the kids you hurt! - you scold him.

- I know! I know. - he sighs. - It's more complicated than you think.

- No, it's not! You know pretty well that it's not! - you cross your arms.

- I... - he looks down, embarrassed about what he had done to the poor children.

- Sunny told me you were doing that but I honestly didn't want to believe! - you massage your temples.

- I'm sorry for disappointing you... - he mumbles. You sigh, trying to calm down.

- Look. - he looks up at you to see your mad expression. - Promise me you won't do it again and I'll forgive you.

- Y/N... It's not that simple... - he gets closer to you.

- Promise me! - you yell. - Isn't my forgiveness important to you?

- It is, Y/N... But... - you interrupt him.

- So just fucking promise! - you yell again. He looks down.

- I promise... - he whispers sadly.

- Good. - you were leaving the room through the door that you didn't even know where it would take you when his hand grabs your wrist tightly.

- Don't leave me. - he mumbles quietly, almost whispering. His grip tightening. You sigh.

- Alright. I'll stay. - you close the door. He had now sat on the floor and pulled you to him, making you sit on his lap while he refused to let you go. He knew you were still mad.

- I'm sorry... - he says.

- Uhum. - you answered coldly, avoiding looking at him.

- Come on, Y/N... I already promised you I'm not doing it again... - he whimpers.

- That doesn't change the fact that you've done it before. - you respond.

- I know... But I swear I won't do it again... So please... Stop being like this... It hurts me. - he whispers the last part. You sigh.

- If you do it again, I swear to God I'll kill you. - you say half joking. He sadly and softly laughs.

- I'm glad I won't do it ever again... - he grinds his face on your neck, slightly tickling you. You end up letting some laughs out.

- Stop that! - you laugh.

- Uhm? - he stops, looking up to see your happy face. He then goes back to grinding his metallic face on your neck, knowing it would make you laugh.

- I told you to stop! - you push his head away, giggling.

- I can't... Not when you're laughing so cutely. - he laughs and you slightly blush

- That tickles. - you say.

- And you look beautiful. - he whispers, looking at you with loving eyes.