☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

♡♡♡

You waited for Chica in her room for some minutes but since she never appeared you decided to leave and made your way to the daycare. You stood in front of the statues when you felt someone hug your legs.

- Y/N! - the voice says. You look down to see the little girl from the other day.

- Hey there, Becca! - you say picking her up, smiling. She smiles and hugs your neck.

- Who's this, sweetie? - a female voice asks.

- Mommy, this is Y/N. - she says to the woman. She was a bit short and had a blue dress. Her short ginger hair, looked like it had grown recently, was well combed and her gold glasses fitted well with her beautiful green eyes.

- Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Becca's mother, Anastasia. - she smiles, offering a hand for you to shake. You gently hold her hand, smiling back.

- Nice to meet you too. - you shake her hand. - You have beautiful eyes.

- Thank you so much! - she smiles brightly. She could lighten a whole room with her smile.

- Babe, did you drop Becca? - another voice comes from behind Anastasia.

- Almost. - she giggles. A tall woman with a black suit hugs Anastasia from behind and softly kisses her neck. - Y/N, this is my girlfriend. Jackeline.

- It's a pleasure to meet you, Jackeline. - you smile at her. She looks at you for a second before smiling back.

- Nice to meet you too, uhm... - she tries to remember the name her girlfriend said.

- Y/N. - you laugh.

- Yes! Y/N. - she laughs as well, a bit embarrassed.

- For how long have you been together? - you ask, smiling. Jackeline and Anastasia intertwining arms.

- Jackeline is my best friend since we were in highschool. She was by my side during my... Abusive marriage. The one that gave me my sweet Rebecca. - she looks at the girl with loving eyes. - After I get divorced and take over Becca's guard, we started dating. It's been... 2 years?

- 2 years and a half. - Jackeline says, giving her a thumbs up.

- I'm glad you could leave your abusive marriage, congratulations! - you say, smiling, doing your best to not pity her.

- Thank you! - she giggles. - Well, I'm assuming you are going to stay here at the daycare. Do you mind taking her inside?

- Oh, don't worry. I can do it. - you smile.

- Thank you so much, we have an appointment right now so we need to go. - she explains.

- Please take care of our dear Becca. - Jackeline says, smiling

- I will. - you say, holding Becca's little hand.

- Bye sweetie! - Anastasia says, while Jackeline just waves.

- Bye mommy! - Becca waves back.

They leave the daycare and you look at Becca, who was looking expectantly at you. You understood soon that she wanted to slide down to the daycare with you. You sit on the entrance of the slide and put her on your lap, wrapping your arms around her waist so she doesn't fall. You then slide down with her, Becca laughing cutely. You both then fall into the ball pit, giggling. You pick her up and leave the colored balls pool.