☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

TW: strong language, weapon

♡♡♡

- I found my sister. - you say, still out of breath.

- What?! - she yells, obviously surprised.

- I found my sister. - you look at her in the eyes, terrified.

- Where?! - she asks desperately.

- In... A hidden room. - you answer. - There's a man... And... and...

- Y/N, calm down! - she says grabbing your shoulders. You inhale deeply. - Now tell me what happened.

- There's a creepy man... He got children and... He's removing their organs and... - you bury your face on your hands.

- And?! - she asks desperately.

- And my sister is next! - you almost yell. She looks at you, wide eyed.

- Okay, let's stay calm. - she says, obviously not calm. - Do you know the way to that hidden room?

- I... I'm not sure... - you say.

- Alright, let's get everyone and meet in here. The animatronics have a security more. We don't usually use it since they can be a bit violent but I think it'll be useful right now. - she says.

- Understood. - you nod.

- Meet me here in a bit. - she says while leaving.

You remembered someone that would help. You felt guilty about what you told them earlier and you needed to apologize, and this was your chance. You make your way to Fazer Blast again, crawling in the vent and now looking at her closed door. The room had all it's lights off so you couldn't see if Vanny was in there or not. You inhale deeply, trying to get some confidence, and then you knock. You hear some noises inside the room and then the door opens, revealing a tired woman who looked like she had cried all her life out. She was not wearing her mask, actually, she was not wearing her costume at all. She was wearing a white tank top and grey sweatpants. Her hair was in a messy ponytail. Her puffy red eyes looked tired and her nose and cheeks tinted pink. You start feeling guilty, she looked miserable and it was your fault. You were too cold on her, but well, your reaction wasn't exaggerated at all. She looks up, her eyes finally meeting yours. You sadly smile and her eyes start tearing up again.

- Y/N... - she cries out.

- Hey Vanny... I'm... - she interrupts you by hugging you tightly, hiding her face on your chest.

- I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry... - she sobs. You wrap a hand around her waist and pat her head with the other.

- Shh... It's okay... I'm sorry too. - you try to calm her down. Her grip tightens.

- I'm so sorry, Y/N... Please forgive me... - she pleads.

- I forgive you... Calm down... - you run your hand through her hair.

- I missed you... - she whispers.

- I missed you too... I'm sorry for being so cold. - you whisper back.

- No... Don't apologize... I deserved to hear that... - she sobs.

- Still... I'm sorry for hurting you... - you kiss the side of her head. - Vanny...

- What is it...? - she softly asks.

- I found my sister. - you say. She pulls away and looks at you.