☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

TW: strong language, graphic scene (has a warning when it starts and ends), weapon, bruises

♡♡♡

- Y/N...? - Rosie's soft voice asks. You start crying in relief.

- Yes, Rosie. It's me... - you hug her tightly, resting your head on top of hers. She weakly wraps her arms around you.

- I missed you... - she says, softly. She was obviously tired.

- I missed you too, Rosie... So much... I'm so so sorry... - you sob.

- It's not your fault... - she says, slightly tightening her grip, trying to comfort you, but she didn't have much energy and strength. - I knew you would save me...

- Of course, Rosie! - you cry out. - Let's take you out of here.

- We don't have the keys, Y/N. - Vanny says. She had been looking around the room and didn't find them.

- I'll take care of that. - Vanessa opens the bag and pulls out a giant pliers.

She gets on her knees in front of Rosie and cuts the chains. Your eyes open wide, you could only wonder how strong that woman was. You pick your sister up.

- Let's get out of here. - you whisper in her ears and she nods.

- What the fuck is happening here?! - a raspy male voice asks. You all turn around to the see the man. His eyes open wide.

Without wasting any second, he opens the door of the freezing room and runs inside it. You all look at that, confused, and quickly follow. Entering the room, you all feel disgusted.

TW: slight graphic part.

There were body parts everywhere. Arms and legs were hanging on hooks that were on the ceiling and walls. The children's heads were wrapped in transparent plastic bags and the jars with organs were in some shelves. It was disgusting to see what he had done to poor innocent children.

TW: it's over now.

Finally paying attention to the man again, you notice another door at the other side of the room. That door was open and the man had left through it. Vanessa takes out her walkie-talkie and tells the animatronics to access the CCTV, find the man and go after him, telling them to not let him escape the Plex, no matter what. You all run after him through the other door, which took you to a completely empty room that only had a vent, like the previous one. You crawl through the vent and end up in the kitchen. You see the man running and soon follow him. Chasing and chasing. The animatronics were now with you. You were all running after that man in the utility tunnels.

- Quick! He's going to escape! - Vanessa says, pointing at the exit door that the man was trying to reach, next to a security desk in the docks.

You all run as fast as you can but it wasn't enough. The man was far ahead and he was going to escape. Something that you were not expecting happens. The man falls to the ground, electrocuted. You all stop running, confused and looking at the man on the floor. You put Rosie on the floor and slowly walk closer to the man. You slightly touch him with your feet and he doesn't move. You sigh in relief, soon screaming with a figure coming out from under the security desk.

- Liam?! - You ask, confused and surprised. He gives you a shy smile and stands up.

- Hey everyone. - he shyly waves.

- What are you doing here? And how...? - Vanessa asks, completely shocked. Liam shows you all the taser he has in his other hand.

- Earlier, I went to the arcade where DJ Music Man stays to get something I forgot and I ended up hearing Y/N mumbling about staying after hours to find Rosie. - he starts explaining. - So I wanted to help.