☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

♡♡♡

- Come, sit. It's kind of a long story... - he points at the partially destroyed sofa. You nod and both of you sit. - So...

- So? - you ask, curious, making Montgomery laugh and then sigh.

- Sometimes I just feel that I don't belong here. - he admitted.

- What? Why? - you ask, worried and confused.

- You see, the original animatronics were a bear, Freddy, a chicken, Chica, a fox, Foxy, and a bunny, Bonnie. - you nod, indicating him to continue. - When designing the animatronics for the Pizzaplex, it was decided that Roxy would replace Foxy... And... In case you don't know yet... I'm a replacement for Bonnie.

- Okay... I don't get it, what's wrong then? - you ask.

- The thing is that it wasn't like that before. There was a Glamrock Bonnie. - he sighs.

- There was? But why did they replace him? - you look at him.

- The staffs don't usually talk about this so I'm not sure... The problem is that Freddy and Bonnie were really close friends and the fact that I'm a replacement for Bonnie makes Freddy and I have a... Complicated friendship. - he buries his face on his hands.

- Why is that? - you move your hand up and down on his back to comfort him.

- Freddy and I have opposite ways of thinking, and just that already makes things a bit difficult. All together makes it complicated... So we end up arguing many times... - you take a hold of his hands, noticing sadness filling his eyes. - So sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. Chica and Roxy make me feel welcomed but Freddy... I don't think he likes me at all... Even though he tries to hide it in front of other people... So I get mad and then... Well... Look around.

- Hey... - you held his face, turning it your way so he was looking at you. - It's alright to feel like this, it's completely valid. But you need to learn how to control your anger... It's not safe for others and neither for you.

- I know... - he looks away, sighing.

- You can always come to me whenever you need to talk about your feelings, I'll listen and do my best to comfort you! - you give him a thumbs up and a smile, making him giggle.

- I'll remember that... - he runs his hand on his mohawk. - Thanks Y/N.

- No problem! - you smile widely but your expression suddenly changes in realization. - Wait a second. How do you guys even have emotions in the first place? - he laughs at your confused face.

- We were programmed to pay attention to people's feelings and expressions, remember them and try to learn about them. One day we simply started feeling things as well... That's what I think happened, at least. - he pats your head as you nod, processing all he said.

- Uhm... I guess it makes a little bit of sense. - you rub the back of your neck and he laughs.

- You know, of all the humans I've ever known, you are the most interesting one. - hearing those words made you blush instantly.

- Why do you think that? - you ask, embarrassed.

- Well, first of all, you are talking with me like we've been friends for years. Second, you think the feelings of a machine are valid. - he laughs softly.