☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

TW: I'mma break your heart if you're in love with Vanny, but don't worry, it'll be better in the next chapters ♡. Gore, bruises, blood, organ removal process. Since some of you got/will probably get uncomfortable with the most graphic parts, I put another trigger warning at where it starts and ends, you can skip it if you want <3

♡♡♡

- What does it say?! - you ask. She reads the message again before repeating out loud.

- "Thank you for the pin, kid." - she says and looks at her phone. You think for a bit. That sounded familiar.

- Wait a second. Where was child found dead? - you ask, frowning.

- In the utility tunnels under Fazer Blast, why? - she says, confused. You stand up, completely pissed off.

- I need to go. - you say, running out of the rooftop and going inside the Pizzaplex again.

- Wait! Y/N! - Vanessa calls out, but you had already left.

You were running down the stairs, rushing your way towards Fazer Blast, you try to get to Vanny's room as soon as possible. You run as fast as you can, crawling quickly in the vents and then you start banging on the door of her room. You hear some noises inside the room, and then the door opens.

- Y/N! - Vanny says happily, smiling. She tries to hug you but you push her away. - Y/N? What is it? Did I do something wrong?

You look at her furiously. She looks at you, nervous and overthinking about what she could have done to make you so mad at her.

- What have you done? - you ask angrily.

- What are you talking about? - she laughs nervously.

- How could you do that?! - you yell at her, making her squirm under your furious gaze.

- Y/N? I don't know what you're talking about! - she stutters.

- How could you kill a child?! - you yell again.

- I... - she stutters, scared.

- Why did you do that?! - you punch the wall, without a care if it hurts you.

- Y/N! - she screams, scared of you hurting yourself.

- Explain! - you yell.

- I... I... It stole my pin! - she tries to explain.

- That doesn't justify! - you punch the wall again. She starts crying.

- Please! Stop doing that! - she pleads.

- How could you do that, Vanny?! - you yell again, punching the wall once more. She throws herself on top of you, weakly hugging you.

- Please... Stop... You're hurting yourself... - she begs, tears going down her warm cheeks.

- Was it the first one? - you mumble.

- What...? - she asks, sniffing.

- Was it the first child you killed? - you ask again.

- Uhm... - she starts, unsure.

- Be honest, Vanny. - you say.

- No... - she looks down.

- How many? - you mumble.

- Three... - she whispers and you punch the wall again. She screams. - Y/N!