Campaigns

Jamie never knew how hard it was to balance between two campaigns. But to be fair he never really had to before. He struggled to find a time that was good for everyone that would also be a good time for tourists. What was the point of holding a speech if there were no listeners?

Eventually though, with the help of his dad, he was able to find a good time.

It was the second Sunday of summer break and Jamie was nervously flipping through his notes. He would be giving a speech at Diagonally, in front of Ollivander's, in less then an hour. This speech would be focusing on the movement L.D.I.W. (learning disorders in witches and wizards).

He tried not to feel too worried. After all Gregory is the main spokesman. He has a way with words when he is speaking from heart. Gregory is able to speak from his own personal experience, he will be the one to connect with others like him.

"You should eat." Draco said as he took the seat next to Jamie. He shoved Jamie's plate closer to the boy and sipped on his own orange juice.

"And then get sick in front of everyone?"

"That won't happen."

"And how do you know?"

"Weasley's going to be there. He'll give you another one of his 'pep talks' then you will be good to go."

Harry entered at that moment. He was dressed in a matching set of red and gold pajamas, his hair ever quite the mess. He really liked those pajamas and would wear them almost every night. Jamie had bought them for him since all Harry had was Dudleys old clothes. He bought them when he and Sirius went out shopping for potion ingredients, the full moon was coming soon. Jamie would have bought him more but his father refused to let him. Sirius bought him a couple shirts and trousers, even a new pair of shoes. Although Sirius did not buy him much because he wanted Harry to go with him and pick what he wanted.

"Speaking of Ron." He said, taking the seat on the other side of Jamie and tossing the Daily Prophet in front of the other two. "Have you read this?"

The front page read, Love Triangle?

Two pictures were placed right next to eachother, both took on the same day. The day of Sirius's trial. It was after Sirius was declared innocent. One picture was of Jamie spinning Hermione around, her hair flying like a proud mane. The next made his face brighten. It was of him and Ron embracing, their grips vice-like.

He quickly read the article.

Jamie Black, Hogwart's new heart breaker? The world has watched him grow and mature into the young man he is today and he was definitely stolen a couple of our hearts along the way.

After all he is the one who saved us all, right? You-Know-Who fell at the hands of both him and Harry Potter. Who would not want a hero to call their own?

Hermione Granger (right) and Jamie Black were very eager to embrace eachother after their victory. One would think Jamie would embrace his father first, not some girl. Especially since he has been locked away for twelve years. According to a reliable source, Hermione Granger is top of her year, a very bright muggleborn.

Just moments after Hermione Grangers and Jamie Black's hug, Ron Weasley (left) tentatively welcomed Jamie in an embrace. Both boys were so caught up with eachother they hardy noticed the camera man taking the picture.

Young love is in the air, this is clear to see. But the real question is, which one will steal the heart of the most handsome young Black?