Three turns

Jamie, although in an incredible amount of pain, forced himself to stand. With one arm he pulled Draco up next to him, they lent against eachother for support as they hobbled away. The werewolf was too concerned with cleaning itself to notice the boys escaping.

Jamie's face, which was twisted in pain, was turning blue from the lack of oxygen. He tried not to breath because it made the pain flare up.

He just had to get Draco away. That was the only thing on his mind. He didn't care that his legs were shaking and felt like they were moments away from giving out; he didn't care that with every step he took he felt like he was being stabbed in the heart with a double edge blade; he didn't care that he couldn't breath; he didn't care about anything other then Draco.

They made it up the small hill and ran across Snape, who was now awake and had four floating stretchers behind him. His eyes widened when he looked over the two. He immediately conjured two more stretchers, Jamie helped Draco into his before getting into his own.

Once his head hit the fabric he allowed himself to breath once more. But then Snape had to go and ask them: "what happened?"

"Bro-broken ribs." Jamie gasped out, eyes screwed shut.

"Malfoy?" He asked.

Draco answered with his sniffles and quiet sobs.

"Mr. Malfoy, I need to know of your condition."

"He—" Jamie grunted, he determinedly swallowed the lump in his throat. "He was scratched. By Lupin."

Jamie could not see Snape's facial expression but he could see the man tense. He quickened his pace almost immediately.

The next hour and a half passed by in a blur. They were placed in the hospital wing while Sirius was chained and escorted to Professor Flitwick's office. Jamie had to drink a terrible tasting pink liquid to numb all the pain before Madam Pomfrey could heal his ribs, she fixed them with a wave of her wand but she warned him not to get out of bed, they needed time for the magic to seep in or else they just might shatter. She also healed his minor burns, the cuts on his face, and a damaged nerve in his arm. The pain relief potion made him giddy. He couldn't focus on with one thing for too long. He spent his time watching over his friends and observing their conditions.

Draco had his entire arm wrapped up tightly with white bandages. Snape had to give the boy Professor Lupin's potion, not knowing if he would transform or if his blood would need time to adjust until the next full moon. His hair and face was cleaned, a yellowing bruise rested on the corner of his lips next to the small cut. Draco just kept staring at his arm, as if processing what his life would soon be like.

The Wizarding World hated Werewolves, treated them like foul, evil, dirty creatures. Werewolves could not get steady jobs and were often forced to live in poverty. Although now there are potions to help werewolves, no werewolf could afford it have it made.

Jamie loved Draco too much to let him live a life like that. He was going to do something to raise awareness, to fight for werewolves rights.

Just like how he did for Gregory.

Harry and Hermione were both brought in unconscious. Dementors Snape had explained to Madam Pomfrey. She used simple cleaning spells on their faces, hair, and clothes, she also tended to their minor injuries. Like the cuts they received from the Whomping Willow.

Ron was hit with some stunning spell. It took Madam Pomfrey a couple minutes before she was able to undo it. She gave Ron the same pink potion she had given Jamie, before she used her wand to fix his broken leg. Ron almost threw up when he heard his leg snap back together; he reacted differently to the potion than Jamie, while Jamie was giddy and full of energy Ron passed out after a few minutes.