Blizzard in Hogsmeade Pt 2

While the three were sweet shopping he decided he would leave, only for a moment, to do more shopping. There was no secret way of buying the stuff they eyed, he knew, so he would just buy what he thought they would like instead. Its the thought that counts, right?

First stop he made was at Scrivenshaft's Quill shop, where he bought both Draco and Hermione enchanted quills that would change ink colors if the person holding the quill spoke the name of desired color aloud. Draco's an eagle's feather, and Hermione's a raven's.

Then he headed to Gladrags Wizard wear, knowing Gregory needed a new pair of dragon hide gloves. He decided to get the matching scarf because, why not? And he was about to leave, he swears it, but at the front corner right behind the counter on display was a trenchcoat, much like his own expect was a rich red. It was floor length, although could magically adjust to how the wearer wishes, the same with the measurements, you did not have to get fitted because it magically adjusted to fit the person wearing it, so if treated properly could last a person (even growing) years. The front was button-able, them being golden.

Ron would look great in it. He couldn't help but think.

"How much?" Jamie asked, leaning on the counter, the two dragon scale items rested next to him.

"Fourty gallons. This specific model changes can help balance out your temperature, during hot or cold weather! It shifts to fit any size! Water proof! Enchanted to last a good ten years!"

Jamie paid for the cloak and matching dragon scarf and gloves, his pocket of money is now significantly lighter, although he had plenty of other items charmed into smaller versions of themselves stored away in his pockets.

The last shop he had in mind was Dervish and Banges. Here were all sorts of tricks and gadgets, stuff you might see in a spy movie. Sneakoscopes, spectrespecs, Omnioculars and more rational things, broomstick supplies, Hogwarts house-themed souvenirs and apparel.

He browsed the Gryffindor section of the apparel, deciding to three matching red and gold jumpers. The clerk rose a brow at him as she looked over the items, then glanced at the Slytherin scarf he had laid limp around his neck.

"They're for my friends."

She nodded, not questioning it as he paid.
"I think its sweet!" She called as he reached the door. "Gryffindor and Slytherin coming together. It's nice."

He left, charming the wrapped jumpers into miniature versions of themselves than he shoved them into a random pocket. 

The snowflakes were larger than before and came in more densely. Jamie had a hard time seeing over the crowd, eventually he saw Hermione's wild hair, and when he found her the other two were right behind her.

He shoved his way through the crowd to meet the trio.

"There you are!" Hermione cried in relief.

"We looked everywhere for you!" Ron complained, hitting the taller boy in the arm.

"Ouch." He complained and rubbed his arm. It didn't actually hurt.

"We were just heading to Three Broomsticks!" She shouted over the howling wind. "You can come if you'd like!"

"Of course I'd like to!" He shouted back, leading the way as he pushed and shoved through the crowd. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Oh, I don't know, because you ditched us!"

"I did not ditch you, Weasley, or well, I kind of did, but I'm back now!" He argued, finally reaching the door to the tiny inn. Like Honeydukes, Three Broomsticks was overcrowded - it was also noisy, warm, and smoky.