● Chapter 1 ●

Servant : Here is the chocolate you told me to bring

Susmita : Thank you , you can go now I will do the rest  *smile*

(He bow and went while the female was busy cooking for everyone)

[ Susmita Kim, wife of the Elder Son's of Kim , Kim Namjoon as well as the eldest daughter - in - law of the Kim Mansion ]

Susmita : Argh there is so much work left and I haven't completed half of it.... My stupid alarm , couldn't wake me up on time... Huh....

??? : I think someone is in need of help...

(A small smile tugged in Susmita's face knowing who the owner of the voice was )

Susmita : You woke up early today ? *smile*

??? : Yes the smell of your awesome foods woke me up....

( The male put the head on his sister - in - law's shoulder )

Susmita : Tae go and freshen up...

Taehyung : I don't want to , I feel like your hand made tasty foods are calling me..

Susmita : *tapping the male's cheek* Stop you dramatic monkey and go...You know that Y/n is coming today...

Taehyung : *looks up * That's the reason you are making so many dishes??? I thought they are for me... *pout*

I am hurt *dramatically*

Susmita : Stop with that drama and go get fresh

Taehyung : You are so cruel noona~~ *whining*

( She ruffle his hair as he hug her )

Taehyung : O btw good morning 🌝

Susmita : Good morning to you too... Now go 🌝

( He left the kitchen after giving her a smile as Susmita continued her work. Susmita was 2 years older than Taehyung but still they shared a very good bond... Usually Taehyung acts more matured but in front of Susmita he becomes a complete baby , after all from the last one year she was the one taking care of him. 
Only Susmita knows where will be Taehyung , where would be his things, what is his mood... Though he is 2 years younger than Susmita , still she takes cares of him like a child... She smiled as suddenly someone backhugged her..)

Namjoon : Good morning Wifey 🌝❤️ *kisses her cheeks*

Susmita : Good morning *smile*

(He made her turn around as he hug her from front )

Susmita : Joonieee~~ let me go and go freshen up....

Namjoon : Noo I want cuddles *whined*

Susmita : And I have more dishes to cook *whined*

(He pulled away as there was a visible pout on his face )

Namjoon : I hate you *pout*

Susmita : *smile* I love you too, now go.

(smile almost immediately appeared on Namjoon's face as she kiss her cheeks. He left from there as she again continued to work.....)

??? : Hmm , the foods smell delicious...

Susmita : Appa-nim, come sit ....

( She smile seeing Mr. Kim there )

Susmita : Good morning Appa-nim *smile*

Mr. Kim : Good morning *smile* btw can I get a little bit of laddus?

(She chuckled seeing her father - in - law's eyes shining with just the thought of laddus... He usually wasn't allowed to eat sweets because he had diabetes)

Susmita : OK only 1 , or else eomma-nim will kill us..

(We laughed along as she handed one from the set )

Mr. Kim : You are the best daughter- in - law *smiles* Btw when is Y/n coming ???

Susmita : In the next 4 hours...

Mr. Kim : OMG I am very excited to meet her... Really Susmita, your younger sister is very good ....

Susmita : I know why she is good .... In my wedding she helped you to sneak and eat those laddus didn't she???

Mr. Kim : How did you know ? *nervous smile*

Susmita : It's a secret *smile* anyways go outside, breakfast is ready... I am coming with it...

Mr. Kim : OK done...

                       TIME SKIP

Mrs. Kim : I swear Y/n's has landed till now but you both are still here...

Susmita : Don't worry eomma-nim we are going....

( Susmita and Namjoon were walking towards the door when he got a call from his Company )

Namjoon : yes???.... Right now ???.... OK .... Yeah I am coming...

Namjoon : I got urgent work at the company... I need to go right now... I am sorry Susmita, I can't pick Y/n up now...

Susmita : It's ok , actually Taehyung went to his friend's house which is near the airport ... I will ask him to pick her up...

Namjoon : Are you sure ?

Susmita : *smile*  Yes I am ...

Namjoon : Thank you so much and Bye...
( He hug her and quickly left for office)

Mrs. Kim : Susmita are you sure that Taehyung will pick her up ? I mean ... You know.... Their bond-... 

Susmita : Do you think that he will say no to this Susmita noona?!

------------------------------------------

Now Vote Plz !!! ❤️