𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

𝐻𝐼𝑀

Everything was perfect, I had Mio Amore, my mafia was doing great. It almost felt too perfect, but I refuse to let it ruin my mood. I looked at the time and saw it was time for my date with her.

You still have 4 hours

Oh, shush, I scold myself. I have to look good for her, even if she says she doesn't care how I look. I walk to our room and grab a comfortable outfit. We are going to have a movie night thing and I know that if I try to wear a suit she will rip it off of me, even though I wouldn't mind.

There is nothing I would want more actually, but today was a relax-day as she has been really stressed lately. I know she isn't telling me something about her mother, but I know better than to get into a woman's business so I trust she will tell me when she's ready.

I take a shower and get dressed, I put on her favourite cologne and put minimal product in my hair as she loves to run her hands through my hair. I know she thinks I don't notice the little things, but I do.

She loves my beard, but if it gets too long she hates it

She loves it if my hair is fluffy

She loves to throw knives

She refuses to go anywhere in public without her necklace

She hates the cold

She likes to play with my rings

She needs more than one pillow to sleep

She hates to sleep with her hair down

She is very consistent with her nighttime routine

She hates being talked back to

She prefers to drink any drink with a straw as she claims it tastes better like that

She either needs physical contact or repulses it, most of the time it depends on the person

She loves to play with my hair

She loves to run with Ares and Hades

She loves to train with her men

She loves to intimidate them even if she doesn't admit it

I could go on and on about her likes and dislikes, but I forgot the most important one,

She likes me

I smile to myself and go to the garden where I will set up our date. I planned a movie night and I already bought her favourite snacks and I just need to put together the rest.

I start by putting up the beamer and making sure the screen lines up with the wall of the house, then I put the love seat in the right place and I put the snacks and drinks within reach so if she thinks she can grab it herself, she won't be able to reach it and I can grab it for her.

She will never have to get anything herself again.

I finish everything about an hour before 8 PM and my Belle withdrawal gets overwhelming, so I walk to our room as I know that she will be there getting ready.

Earlier I picked up some fresh flowers to give her and luckily the saleswoman helped me because I still don't know how to properly place them. I hope she likes them.

As if she knew I was in front of our door, she opened it before I could knock.

"Hello pretty boy, how are you doing?" She asks while walking back to the mirror. "Better now." I say walking to her.