𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂

𝐻𝐸𝑅

...Shoot me.

The whole room looked at me in shock, even the boy. Fabio Costa wasn't an important member of the Italian mafia, just a backup soldier. Someone they sent out to do their dirty work. I am very certain that Stefano doesn't know his name, maybe a few of the other low ranking members.

"Can't do it? Can't shoot a whore?" I say, taunting him. We both know that he can't shoot me, he doesn't have the guts to do it. He may be trained physically, but most definitely not mentally. "Put the gun down.'' He doesn't, 'stupid fucker', "Don't make me ask you again." I say with my scary 'Don't disobey me right now and I might let you live' voice.

Not only Fabio got scared by this, you could tell that everyone in the room was affected by my tone. He put his gun down and sat down. I grabbed my gun from my waistband and shot him between his grey eyes.

"If you need another one, let me know." I said to a shocked and confused looking Stefano. "We have enough." He said, not so sure of himself.

"Alright, can someone get in here and clean it up?" Stefano nodded yes and texted someone on his phone. I sighed and nodded slightly, grabbing the laptop in front of me.

"You see what happens to people who don't listen to me and calls me a whore..." I pause "So does anyone else want to give it a go?" They all shake their heads with such speeds I'm surprised that no one pulled a muscle. "We will get started then." I give everyone a paper with all the details for the mission. I made it last night when my insomnia brain decided that we wouldn't sleep and I needed something to keep me from thinking about Atlas.

"I just gave you a summary of the mission, this is the shit that everyone has to do. During this meeting you will write your own part of the mission down, and give it to me so I can check it." I say, business voice on. One member put his hand up, a very scared look laced his face. "Can it wait till the end of this meeting?" I ask, keeping my eyes on the laptop in front of me. He shakes his head 'no'. "What is it?"

"Well miss, to what extent should we write it down, like roughly where you are supposed to be or every step?" He asks scaredly.

"That is a good question Noah. You should know where you are supposed to be but you don't have to write down every step, just make sure you know what to do." I say, his face looks relieved that I didn't pull out my gun, still a bit scared that I knew his name but still relieved.

We continued and finished the meeting at 6 in the evening, having lunch and snack breaks in between. A few men came in and cleaned up the body of Fabio and gave me a look that said 'You are scary as fuck but I respect you' and I did the same, just without the scary part. I dismissed everyone except Alexis and Nathaniel. Nathaniel is the head of the guards and needs to tell every guard who we are going to use as a replacement what to do.

"Alexis, I got you something I want you to have." I said. She nodded hesitantly but still gave me a confident look. I grabbed my duffel bag of guns and handed her the SCAR-H sniper. She looks at me in - you guessed it - shock.

"Where did you get it?" She said, still looking at the weapon in amazement. "Don't worry about that, just practice with it." I say, giving her a small smile.

She blinks a few times before answering, "Yes of course, I'll go do that right now." She said and left the room, leaving me with Nathaniel and the wolves. I hand him a few papers. A detailed description of what every guard has to do, who they have to replace, written differently for every guard I had chosen.

"Give this to the guard whose name is at the top. Make sure that they live up to it and of course give them the right one. It is detailed and should be easy to understand, if they don't tell them to call the number at the bottom." I say. He nods in understanding and leaves the room.

I crouch down so that the two wolves can lay their heads on my lap. Both wolves are male and look very alike. I pet them for a while until I feel a presence behind me. "You can come in, it is your brother's room after all." I say, looking up at Angelo.

"How did you know it was me?" He questions as he walks further into the room. "The members won't come back voluntarily after I killed one of them, and your brothers would just barge in."

"Yeah, you are right about that." He says as he awkwardly scratches his neck. "Why are you here?"

"I can't throw the knife right." He says very embarrassedly. "No need to feel embarrassed about it, and how do you throw it?" I motion for him to follow me and pet the wolves one last time before walking to the training room.

He looks to the ground before explaining, "I can feel the knife leaving my hand like I usually do and it feels right, but then I look at where it landed and it is completely off target." He looked at the wolves, who decided to follow us, and looked back at me kinda scared. "Why do they follow you?"

"I don't know, instinct I guess. And for your little problem it is very easy to fix, let me show you." I say, reaching to grab the door handle of the entrance of the training room. We enter and all the attention goes to us in an instant. 'Am I in mean girls and wasn't told?'

"Go back to your training!" I shout and they do after they see my face. No emotion, cold, deadly, whatever you want to call it. It was scary enough to make them mind their own business. I walked over to the knife throwing section and grabbed a knife out of my boot. Angelo looked stunned but didn't say anything.

"How did you get two of the SWTK8'?" He asks, seeing the knife I pulled out of my boot. "Connections." I say, not speaking the entire truth. Of course I got connections, but these knives aren't for sale. When I -Deianeira- asked for them they couldn't give me them fast enough. I got eleven extra knives because 'Our stupid workers didn't give me them fast enough', it wasn't a problem, I knew that the knives were in the back with a whole security block around it. So of course it was going to take some time, but the boss wasn't pleased though and insisted that I took the other knives as well. I - and now Angelo - are the only owners of the four SWTK8 knives, as I have the other three.

"Okay, stand like I am and grab the knife in your dominant hand." I order him and show him how I am standing. "I know how to stand." He says. "Just do it." He obliged and stands like I am.

"You know how to throw a regular knife, forget it all." I say and his eyes widen. "Why?"

"You know how to throw regular knives, those knives need a certain technique. This knife needs a different technique or it won't work and you won't hit the target." He looks confused.

"Where are your normal knives? I'll show you the difference." He points to a beautifully built shelf full of knives. I grab a few different ones, all with different shapes and sizes.

"Okay, you have this one," I point to the one that has a half moon shape and pick it up. "This one needs speed in order to hit the target, otherwise it will drop to the floor and obviously won't hit the target." I threw the knife at the target and hit the bullseye. Angelo looked proud, it most likely had something to do with what happened in the office. The other members in the room looked astonished. I did the same with all the other knives that I had picked out and showed the technique that needed to be used. Then came the SWTK8.

At this point there was a crowd around the throwing pit and some started to take notes. The wolves sat there on the ground and sometimes got the knives out of the target and brought it back to me."With the SWTK8 you need to stop thinking about hitting the target, it will do it for you." The eyes in the room widened when I showed the SWTK8. I threw the knife very loosely and it hit the wooden target in between his eyes. "That is how you throw a SWTK8."

"Wow, yeah I didn't expect that." Angelo says, I chuckle at his response before grabbing all the knives and putting them back. "You can practise tomorrow, we need to get to the mansion before Maria gets our heads for being late to dinner and we still need to find your brothers and cousins." I say. Angelo nods and grabs his knife and follows me with the two wolves walking protectively next to me.

𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please tell me what you think.

Comment| vote| share

XX