𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂

𝐻𝐸𝑅 

It was the 7th of January and together with Angelo I am standing in front of my weapon 'house'. I had promised to show him around and let him pick some of them, so I was fulfilling my promise.

"Well, this is it." I say as I open the door. He looks around in awe.

"You can touch them." I say as he looks at them longingly. He keeps chanting 'thank you thank you thank you' and I have to stop myself from ripping his vocal cords out.

"If you keep thanking me I will take you back home." I threaten and he apologises. I shake my head and continue showing him around. "So where do you keep your special knives?" Angelo asks once I finished showing my collection of guns.

I smirked and lead him to my favourite room of the entire house. "Come, it's this way."

He made a jump out of happiness and chuckled. We made our way to my special room, my second favourite room. He squealed out of happiness and ran to my closest knife display cabinet.

"You even got a display cabinet?!" He asks out of disbelief, "I have to show off my knives one way or the other."

He looks around and continues to look like a 4-year-old who had just been given the okay to get a piece of candy from the store. I sit down on the sofa in the room and let him do his thing. I answer some of the questions he has about every knife and soon it is dinner time and Stefano is spamming my phone. Not that he didn't do that earlier during the day.

I let Angelo loose in my house as Lily's room is always locked, and what is he going to do? Stab me with my knives?

I call out for him and he just whines but doesn't come. "Angelo, don't make me come get you!" I yell through the apartment.

"I don't wanna leave!" He shouts back, I can only groan. I thought this only happens with little kids when they don't want to leave the playdate, because I went through that, but never with a full-grown man child.

I do not have the energy for this so I just bring out the dead kid card, the way that I cope with death. "You know I thought I didn't have to do that anymore when my last child died!" I holler out again.

This time Angelo shows up and looks at me with worry in his eyes. "Are you okay, I didn't mean to bring up memories." He says worriedly.

"Got you out didn't it?" I say and smirk in his direction while walking out. This time it's his turn to groan. I open the car door and step in, he does the same and I step on the gas.

He shrieks as I go over the speed limit, rushing home. I wanted to be in Stefano's arms, sitting on the sofa, watching a movie without having to worry about anything.

As we enter the highway my phone rings. "Bello, is calling you, would you like to answer?" my A.I. tells me. "Yes, please." I say as Angelo smirks at me, I hit him in his arms as Stefano rings through the Bluetooth.

"Hi Bello." Angelo teases him, "Hi Bello, why are you calling?" I ask him, speeding past the cars.

"Can't I just call my mio amore?"

(My love)

"You can, it's just that I'm going 100 miles an hour so I can see you sooner."

"You are going how many miles an hour? Please be safe mio amore, I can wait. I'd rather you come home safe and an hour later than you in a hospital bed. Even better you can stop safely on a parking lot and I'll come get you so that I know that I did everything possible to get you home safe." Angelo laughs at Stefano's rambling.