𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

𝐻𝐸𝑅

I went to central park to calm down and to gather my thoughts. I was walking in the park when I noticed two men walking towards me. I recognised one of them, he was the guy from the shop. It was dark so I couldn't see the other guy but I knew that these men were trained. They had a lot of muscle. They came closer and closer until they were 6 feet from where I was walking, it was more running than walking at this point.

Then one of the two guys said something, "Tu vai in giro da questa parte e io vado dall'altra, sarà più facile prenderla." (You go around this way and I'll go the other way, it'll be easier to get her.)

Me being fluent in most languages I understood what the guy said and walked in the opposite direction.

The guy followed me and came closer, and closer and then I stopped.

The guy -who had black hair and gave orders- bumped into me as he didn't expect me to stop, I elbowed him in the guts and tried to run away but the other guy was still there.

"Prendi la cagna!" He yelled. (Get the bitch!)

"Su di essa Matthew." (On it Matthew.)

'Oke shop guys name is Matthew'

Even if I was in good condition I couldn't outrun them. I could try to make it to the city center where it is busier than in the middle of a park.

I ran but I underestimated the other guys running and not even a yard away from where I had elbowed Mattew in the guts he got me. I began to hit him and he seemed to pull his punches, 'isn't he allowed to hit me?' I didn't care and continued to punch him left and right.

I punched him in the guts and didn't give him the chance to fight back before I hit him in his kneecaps. I wanted to run again but he got my arm and pulled me closer to him and in one swift motion he carried me over his shoulder back to what I assume was his car.

I couldn't get myself kidnapped so I had to fight back. I put one of my legs over his head so his head was in between my legs and I choked him and not long after he let go of me and I ran. I couldn't let him grab me again so I dislocated his shoulder. It made a very weird popping sound, which I had grown accustomed to.

He looked at me almost in awe but I couldn't see it very well as it was almost midnight. He got a hold of me again as Matthew approached us and had something in his hand, a cloth, I knew what this meant. They are going to drug me.

I was scared of the substance and it brought back many memories I wished I could forget. I frantically tried to get away from the cloth and it worked to some extent. I could get away from the hold the other guys had me in. Even with a dislocated shoulder, he could do a lot.

"Cosa ti è successo, non puoi dirmi che l'ha fatto lei." Matthew screamed as he ran after me. (What happened to you, you can't tell me she did this to you.)

"Lei è forte, ok." He yelled back. (She is strong, oke.)

"Ma una piccola puttana, Elias." (But a little whore, Elias.)

He just scoffed and went back to catching me. That Mattew did not have the right to call me a whore. I was furious but tired. I had been running and fighting for about 40 minutes. I wanted to hug her and I want someone to hold me and tell me it's going to be alright but I was the one supposed to do that but I couldn't.

They were so close I could feel Elias breathing loudly and not even a moment later he got my arm. 'Fuck'

I kicked him in the face and I could hear something break to my delight. Mattew wasn't so pleased and grabbed my other arm and put the cloth to my mouth and nose so I could breathe in the substance.

I knew it would take about 10 minutes for the substance to work on me but they didn't know that so I started to fight Mattew as he was the one with the cloth. This might be the one thing that I might appreciate from the abuse my 'parents' put me through.

I got used to all the substances and gasses, it was easy for me to fight it and my body can get it out of my system faster than a normal person.

They would put me in the bathroom and make me breathe in toxic gasses that would make sure I was passed out for a day, or get me really sick. They were crazy.

Both Mattew and Elias were surprised that the substance didn't work right away. They looked at each other, again not sure what to do. They used all of their strength to hold me in my place and I could tell they were tired too. I punched Matthew in the jaw one last time before I passed out and the memories came back to me.

Flashback

I was five years old and I wanted to play outside instead of cleaning but of course I couldn't.

My 'mother' had found a new way to abuse me, toxic gasses, this was different from the normal beating and name-calling they did.

I liked to compare myself with Cinderella even though I didn't look like her all and my 'parents' were still alive. It gave me hope that my prince charming would come and save me later on in my miserable life. I was a fan of beauty and the beast -my love of books- and I began to call myself Belle.

They locked me in the bathroom and put some sort of gas in the ventilation system and I could smell the gas and I knew that something was wrong. I knew better than to cry for help, so I didn't.

"Serves you right, you whore. You are here to clean and to cook, and nothing else. Do you hear me!" My mother screamed through the door. I didn't respond, I was too weak from all the gas.

I was stuck in the bathroom for 12 hours before they came and got me. I nearly died but that didn't stop them. They didn't take me to the hospital and they still forced me to be their little maid.

I was sick for three weeks before I felt okay. My 'brothers' and 'sisters' just laughed at me, as icing on the cake.

End flashback

I woke up in a car, it was moving to a secluded place. 'How was I going to escape this?' I was going to try to hold one hostage and demand that they let me go but I heard talking and I kept quiet.

"You know the boss is going to kill you for hurting her, you can see the bruising from a mile away." Matthew said.

"Maybe she just bruises easily, and what about you, you drugged her!" Elias yelled.

"Oke, oke. But what is the fuss about this girl? We were randomly called to 'protect her from a distance'. I heard he went mad when Nik couldn't find anything on her."

"Yeah, how do you think she did it? Stay under our radar."

"I don't know, maybe she got help, why do you think he wants her."

"Maybe she's got a good cunt, you never know with the Don."

I moved to sit a bit more comfortably, but that was a mistake. They heard me.

"How much does it take for her to get knocked out, jeez." Elias said.

"I don't know, give her another dose." Mattew ordered.

I wanted to yell and demand them to tell me where they were taking me but it was too late, I felt the needle in my neck and in no time I was knocked out again.

𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 

I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment|vote|share

XX