𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸

𝐻𝐸𝑅

The 16th of December.

I arrived in Russia shortly after the funeral, I just couldn't stay there and luckily Theo understood that.

The make-up artist left a while ago and I am standing in my simple, but beautiful dress. My dress is dark crimson red and the satin fits perfectly around my body. It reaches floor length and has a small train. The dress flows loosely from my knees to the floor and hugs my breast not too tight. It's a perfect fit.

My heels are gold with a red bottom and make me around 4 inches taller. My jewellery is simple, an eye-catching pair of gold earrings and some gold rings. Around my waist is a belt. A gold belt in the shape of a snake. The head of the snake is just in between my boobs and it swirls around to the back once so that the tail is in front and sits just below my lower stomach.

My hair is straightened and it has one golden clip in it with red rubies that holds the left side of my face free of my brownish-black hair, the rest flows loosely on my back

Make-up is minimal with just a bit of eyeliner and mascara and a blood-red lip.

The snake and the red lip are two signs of Deianeira. The snake resembling my deadliness and the red lip being the blood of my victims.

I open the door and am greeted by my new first in command Natasha.

She was the second person I called after Lily died, she owed me a favor and I called it in. She is the only person I trust with my business. She agreed on being my first in command and helped me organise the whole ball.

"Let's make an entrance shall we." I say and smirk at her.

"That we shall." And we walked to the top of the twin stairs.

You could hear the people talking about random stuff. I spotted the DeLuca family and more importantly, Stefano, looking anxious and nervous. It was quite funny seeing him like that.

I came insight for the people at the bottom of the stairs and the entire room fell silent, just how I planned.

I looked over to one of my new guards who had all the weapons taken and looked for a nod of confirmation. Once I got it, I walked down the stairs till I almost reached the bottom. That way I was asserting dominance over the people and showing that I am the Boss.

Another one of my guards handed me a glass of my favorite scotch and I started my speech.

"As you all know, you are here to be made aware of the new Russian leader. Some of you might already know others don't. The Russian law states that if the leader doesn't have an heir when he gets killed, the killer becomes the new leader.

And as of the 9th of December, Dimitri Ivanov is in my hands and will die very soon.

Don't think of capturing him and overpowering me because the rumours you all heard are true.

Deianeira is the new leader of the Russian mafia. Don't think my mafia will be weak and easily overpowered, I will kill you. Even if you are the leader of a powerful mafia. I don't care.

Because you are either with me, beside me or in my way. And if you are in my way you won't be there for long.

I am and will always be deadly, don't underestimate me or disrespect me in any way and we will be just fine.

If you have any questions you can come see me. For now enjoy tonight and the drinks." I walk off with a small nod and spot Stefano walking towards me.