𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

~Hey everyone! 

I wanted to let you know that once the book is finished I am going to change some small things so if you read anything before chapter 25 that doesn't make sense later on just ignore it. The biggest thing I am going to change is her mother. In earlier chapters, I wrote that she doesn't know her mother but doesn't feel any hatred towards her. As you may have picked up in chapter 31 (if you read very closely) is that she does know who her mother is and Belle does show hatred towards her. So in conclusion, we hate Belle's mother now. 

Enjoy reading and please leave comments, I love reading them!~

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁

A few days later he was finally finished planning the outing and he was questioning himself on every part. But he was going to ask soon, that day to be exact, he was going to her office at 4.

He wore his nice suit and had brought her, just like he had done with her father, a bouquet of flowers. He didn't understand why flowers were such a nice gift but he gifted them anyway. He would buy the whole flower industry if it made her happy.

Stefano planned to take her to the library he told Mr. Richards about. He originally planned on either buying or renting the library, but withheld himself from doing so once he realised it wouldn't be a modest date anymore.

He would pick her up at eleven and they would drive a car of her choosing. He would be the perfect gentleman and at the end of the date, he would ask for a next date.

The next date would be the flower picking during spring when the flowers would be blooming.

He was already on his way to her office he was told he could go to if he needed something. He checked the address one last time as it seemed familiar but couldn't remember where he had seen it.

He was thinking of what she would be doing at that moment, but little did he know he wasn't going to find her the way he hoped.

𝐻𝐸𝑅

People are stupid.

I asked for one thing and my intern managed to fuck it up completely. I am on my way to fix it and to fire that idiot.

I parked my Ferrari Monza SP2 which is coming out in 2022 in front of the building. My building, headquarters, is located in the middle of New York and has a modern look. The building is the biggest and tallest in New York.

I bought the entire block when I was 15 and couldn't work from Theo's house anymore.

When I designed my building I wanted to have a modern look, but not like the weird buildings you see nowadays that are supposed to be modern. It still has an old vibe about it.

It has LR at the front and that is the only sign that you just walked into LR. It sounds weird, I mean why wouldn't you put your name out there more, but it works for me and I have no complaints about getting lost.

I open the door with a lot of force, announcing my presence. Everybody scrambles everything together, they didn't expect my visit. Every employee at headquarters knows who I am, so they know the intern is fucked.

In the contract for the employee is a confidentiality agreement, this makes sure they can't blabber about my identity outside of work.

My PA comes up to me with the damage and informs me about it on the way to my office.

"Bring him to me." I ordered her. She nods and walks out. I sigh and get my papers in order.

Not even a minute later a knock on the door is heard. "Come in." I say.