Chapter one hundred and eleven

Start from the beginning

"..,that's not something to joke around about kid." I replied in a low voice before finally boarding my ship and starting up the engine. I didn't even look back, I just drove off back towards the apartment complex. It was true, I may take jokes to far and push the limits of what should be said in certain situations. But you do not bring up the Dillau empire lightly, even i know this.

Anyway, now I get to go home to my beautiful wife and little princess of a daughter. This was the best part of my days, seeing my two beautiful girls. Thinking about it I couldn't help but smile as I turned into the parking area. Yes these were the moments I lived for...

(Y/n)'s pov

The morning had been peaceful thus far. Anakin insisted after yesterday my revelation that I get plenty of rest, and Leia had me signed off work for the next month. I was apparently only a couple of months in and already my friends were babying me. So in the living room of our apartment with my little girl on my lap as we watched the holonet together. We weren't alone either,
Padme was here too since she was in the same ship so to speak.

It was super exciting we were going to get to go threw this together. Padme and I had already made a pact to be staying with each other since our partners couldn't be around. What was sweeter is I was going to help her break the news to Fives. He was going to be so surprised.

"Ladies, who's up for another round of tea." Oh yes, Padme wasn't the only guest, Leia was here to since she had a day off. She wouldn't be here long but decided she wanted to stop by to make sure we were taking care of ourselves. She brought along a couple of padawans two - apparently their masters were in a meetings and she was baby sitting them for the time being. There names were Trilla and the boy i'd briefly met before, Cal. Both were just sat quietly in the corner studying quietly, it was sweet, gave the apartment a real family feel.

"We're fine thank you Leia, you should come sit down, you've been on your feet all morning." I replied calling back over my shoulder. Placing my teacup back down a readjusted Ari on my lap and let her hold my hand again. The girl was nearly eight months old now, she was growing up so fast it was kinda of scary. Still, she was my sweetheart.

"Oh gracious no, I need to finish this washing up before-

"I'm home!" My husband called from the doorway and the hinge clicked and Anakin walked in. Smiling sweetly I placed Ari down on the couch then pushed myself up, heading over to greet the man back from work. Sure enough there he was, hanging up his cloak and placing his lightsaber on the self before stepping in fully.

"Welcome back my love." I greet stepping forward and embracing him into my arms. He instantly hugged my back into his gentle arms, kissing my temple lovingly. He then pulled back and cupped my face, looking lovingly down into my eyes.

"It's good to be back, and it's even better to see you my Angel." He replied softly, forehead gently pressed to my awn as he caressed my cheek with his thumb. My smile grew from his loving words. However he then pulled away fully and looked over my shoulder.

"We have company?" He questioned raising a curious brow as he obviously saw Padme on the couch and probably the padawans in the corner. I gave him a shy little smile then leaned up onto my toes, kissing his cheek. Heading back inside the living space Leia popped out wearing the same apron as earlier.

"Oh I was just leaving with the kids, I only came by to make sure these two ate some decent food." Leia spoke as she stepped out, drying her hands off on a cloth as she did so. Anakin looked frown her to the padawans behind as he discarded his outer tunic onto the back of a near chair. My dear husband just shrugged looking back to the kindly woman.

"No need to rush, you're welcome hear any time Leia," He responded to her before heading over and taking a seat carefully beside Ari on the couch. The girl giggled and clapped her hands together excitedly. She really did love her father.