"This isn't fair."

After both of you had a cold shower (together obviously) you were in your room waiting for Steve and Sam to return. You were wearing one of Bucky's shirts and pajama shorts that were barely visible under it. He was wearing a sweater and sweats, the usual.

You loved the feeling of the cold air on your face after a shower. You were leaning against the bed frame scrolling through your phone while Bucky had his head on your lap with his book above him. You would unconsciously ran your fingers through his wet hair while scrolling through your social media.

A sudden message appeared on your screen. You tucked a strand of damp hair behind your ear trying to see who it was from. It was from Sam.

Bad news kid, please don't be mad at Steve for what he's about to do.

You tensed up and furrowed your eyebrows.
"What's wrong?" Bucky saw your facial expression. You turned the phone screen to him. His eyes ran across the screen. He sat up and looked at you. "What does that mean?"
You shrugged with a worried look on your face.

You began typing a response to Sam, but the door bell rang. You got off your bed and Bucky fallowed you to the door. You slowly opened the door seeing Steve's face. In his hand he held a bag. His suit. You looked up at his face, squinting trying to see any sign of a certain emotion..
His lip was busted, eye bruised, cuts everywhere.
"Steve are you alright?" You stared at him in shock.

"Doll," Bucky moved you by the arm so Steve could come in. After him Sam followed locking the door. You let out a sigh of relief, he looked much better than Steve. He had a bit of blue under his eye and a few cuts.
"Sam what happened?"
He shook his head staying quiet.
"Bucky's leaving tomorrow." Steve said dropping his bag.

"What!?" You exclaimed.
"Steve-"
"He's leaving tomorrow. End of conversation."
Steve walked away and Bucky went on to follow him muttering something. You turned to Sam.
"Sam?"
"I'm sorry kid." He let out a breathe.
"What happened?"
"Y/N this is what you're gonna do ok?"
"Wha- Sam,"
"Sshhh you're not listening."

"Ok what."
"Tomorrow after we send Bucky off to Steve's friend or whatever you're gonna get your stuff, call Stark and leave." Sam instructed.
"Leave? Leave where?"
"Anywhere, it doesn't matter. Just make sure Stark knows you're not with us."
You laughed "Your kidding right?"
"You can leave to the Avengers compound, get your own house, leave to live with Stark just anything but here, do you understand?"

"Sam what happened?" You repeated.
"The Avengers...we're done."
"Done!? What do you mean done?"
"Steve is sending Bucky away as fast as possible before Stark goes after him. It's not safe for him to be here right now."
"Did you guys fight? Is this about the accords that you mentioned in D.C?"
"Yes, yes it is Y/N please pack your things. Now."

"I-uh-Sam-"
Sam came over to your and hugged you tightly. "Y/N I love you so much. I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but I promise everything will be alright."
You hugged him back confused as ever. You haven't even processed anything yet.
"I-I love you too Sam." Was all you managed to say.

Sam left to his room and just at that moment Bucky left Steve's. It's not like he had tears in his eyes, but his face said enough.
"Bucky?"
He wiped his eyes with the back of his head nodding.
You walked over to him and he instantly wrapped his hands around you.

He was full on sobbing at this point. Tears quietly ran down your cheeks as you tried to comfort him. You've never seen, or more like heard, Bucky this sad. Before he would just sob quietly but now, he was full on crying.

You swallowed the painful feeling in your throat. This didn't feel real. None of this felt real.
"This isn't fair." He whimpered. "This isn't fair."
He let go of you and threw a punch at the nearest wall. With his non metal hand.
"Bucky!" You shouted running over to him.
You took his injured hand seeing his knuckles white with small spots of blood.