"Can I kiss you?"

"Alright so the plan is to get him out of America." Steve said.
"Yeah that was my plan too," you said looking at him. "Didn't work."
"It's impossible," Sam said "How are we supposed to get him to the public airport?"
"Nat had a plane," Steve said.
"Yeah got blown up, I tried that Steve."
"There must be something we can do." Steve groaned annoyed.

"Yeah steal a plane." You nodded.
"Y/N we ca-" Steve got interrupted by Sam.
"No Steve she's right. We don't have any other options. Like at all."
You looked at Bucky, he had a worried look plastered on his face.
"Where are we going to get a plane that we can steal?" You said.
"Literally any landing zone." Sam said.
"Yeah no shit Sam, I know that. I meant a plane that doesn't have a tracker connected to the system, it's not as easy as it sounds."

"Are we all on the same page here? We aren't planning to steal one of those big ass planes that can fit like 200 people in it. We're talking about private planes, they usually don't get tracked." Sam said. You nodded "Yes yes we know."
"Um I didn't." Bucky joined in.
"Really?" You sighed. He hummed in response.
"Alright doesn't matter," Sam stopped you "What about Stark?"
"No. Absolutely not." Steve said in a stern voice.

"I can probably convince him." You looked at Steve.
"He can probably kick yo ass too," Sam disagreed.
"Ugh, no seriously Sam. Stark doesn't know I'm part of this. He's on the governments side not on Fury's."
"Yeah and Fury is kinda the government here."
"Sam just shut up for a second. Fury called Steve in secret because he knew something was going on inside of shield." You made your point.
"Hydra." Bucky whispered.
"Exactly, aka you, at that time." You pointed. "All we have to do is tell Tony the believable truth and he'll be on our side!"

"Let's not forget that Steve somehow knew his buddy was on the job. Also you make it sound so damn easy Y/N." Sam shook his head.
"It's because it's not that hard." Steve backed you up.
"Thank you Rogers." You said.
"This is the plan. Me and Sam are going to New York-"
"Wait hold on why me?" Sam said.
"Because you're not Captain America and you're not as recognizable. So we get to New York, then we get to Tony then we tell Tony everything and hopefully he gives us a plane and he'll be on our side." You finished.
"Mhm, hopefully." Sam muttered.

"I'm guessing we wait?" Steve said.
"No. Well for a bit. We're gonna need two phones that work. You and Barnes will wait until we convince Stark and when we say so, you are going to have to go to the San Francisco landing zone. It's going to take you as long as it takes us to get from New York back." You finished explaining.
"Did you plan that like weeks ago? Because it sounded like you did." Sam blinked.
"I literally made it up along the way."
"Alright so when do we start?" Steve asked.

"Tomorrow. Please I really need the sleep." Sam rubbed his face. You nodded patting him on the shoulder. "Alright then. Good night Sam."
You all left Sam's room one by one.
"Hey Y/N," Bucky came up to you. "Thank you."
"For what? I haven't done anything yet."
"I really hope you know what you're doing," he put his hands on your shoulders.
"Honestly I don't. But it's for you," you shrugged smiling.
"I know, I know. And I'm really grateful, I just don't wanna uh I don't want anything to happen to you."
You grinned "I'll be fine."

He nodded "Yeah."
"Wanna um lay down with me?" You pointed to your room.
"I uh if you want?" He said unsurely.
"Yeah I do." You opened the door "Cmon maybe this is the last day we'll have a little motel sleepover."
"Don't say that!" He followed you.

You turned off the lights. "Cmon."
"No but seriously. Don't say that," he chuckled.
You fell on your bed letting out a sigh. He laid down next to you "I can't see anything. Where are you ,what's this?" He put his hand on your face jokingly. You laughed "That's my face Barnes!"
He chuckled putting his hand away. You rolled over to him, putting your hand over his chest pulling him in closer.

"I know I've been a dick lately, I'm sorry." You said kissing his cheek.
"You are forgiven. And I'm also sorry for being very pushy." He put his hand around you. There was a bit of silence.
"Can I kiss you?" He whispered.
You pressed your lips against his, kissing him, finally feeling the longed sensation. You enjoyed every second of it, completely unaware what the future has planned for your relationship with Bucky Barnes.