"Boo!"

"Y/N THE FOOD IS HERE!" Bucky yelled from the living room. "I'LL PAY JUST COME HERE."
You sprang from the bed running out of your room. You got the order letting Bucky pay this time. You both ordered Chinese noodles and some soda, along with a fruit salad, because you loved those.
"Thankyou," you said shoving the food into Bucky's hands and closing the door after the delivery guy left. "I am starving."

You turned on the Tv clicking through the channels. You stopped at Frozen convincing Bucky that it's not a bad kids movie and that it's actually good. He said "Fine." And you both watched it. After some time you both began talking about the characters.
"I think it's cool how Hanse fell in love with Anna like as soon as he saw her." Bucky said. You knew he'd be disappointed towards the end when Hanse actually betrays Anna and tries to kill her.
"Who's your favorite character?" You took a bite out of your noodles trying to get away from the Hanse subject.

Bucky finished chewing and then said "I really like the snowman."
"Olaf?"
"Yeah. He's pretty cute and I like the reindeer too." Bucky said not taking his eyes off the screen. You smiled, he was cute.
"What about you? Who's your favorite."
"Oh I really like Elsa. She's like the big sister with a bunch of responsibilities, being the queen and stuff. And she clearly likes to be alone, I kinda relate to that. She wants to be away from people and responsibilities." You said. You didn't realize how deep into thought you had gone into.

You felt someone staring at you from the side. You turned around and saw Bucky chewing slowly with his eyes the size of plates. You laughed "Yeah I didn't mean to answer in such a depressing way."
"No it's fine," he turned back to the screen, now chewing at a normal rate. You chuckled rolling your eyes, he was such a dork.

After the movie finished Bucky was in total shock. You found it quite amusing.
"No he didn't. No she didn't. W-wha? Why?"
You laughed "What a twist isn't it?"
"What a traitor."
"I know right. Love at first sight doesn't exist."
He furrowed his eyebrows.
"I'm kidding." You added "I think."
He rolled his eyes. He went into the kitchen throwing away the rest of his food and yours.

"What time is it?" He came back in. You grabbed your phone checking.
"11:54pm." You said putting it back.
"Swimming time?" He asked.
"Swimming time." You nodded.
You both changed into your swim suits throwing on a shirt and grabbing two towels.
You left your little house and went to the beach.

You left your towels and shirts under a palm tree and went swimming. The sea was calmer than the last time. There were still waves but they were smaller. You got in the water slowly, it wasn't that warm. Suddenly you felt a spray of water from the side. You shrieked. "BUCKY!" You looked to the side seeing him biting his lip suppressing a smile. You threw yourself onto him making him fall back. You both laughed. He began coughing. You got off him. "Sorry are you ok?" You said panting. He nodded smiling. "Never better."

"Well let me change that," you began splashing him. He put his hands in front of his face, but not for long he began sending huge splashes back blinding you. After he stopped you rubbed your eyes, catching your breathe. When you opened your eyes he was gone. You looked around. "Bucky?" You looked behind you. Nope nothing. Out of nowhere you felt something lift you up out of the water. Obviously it was Bucky.
"Bucky I swear to god if you throw me!" You yelled. And that's exactly what he did.

He threw you forward. You only had time to close your eyes. You went up from under the water gasping for air. You sneezed three times from the water that went up your nose.
"I said to not throw me you dumbo!"
"Sorry," he chuckled "I had to. Couldn't stop myself." You rolled your eyes. He came over wrapping his arms around you super tightly lifting you up a little. You softened grinning.
Apology accepted. He let go of you and disappeared again in the water. You groaned, again?

"Boo!" Bucky sprang up behind you. You turned your head to the side. "Ah you scared me." You said sarcastically. He put his hands around you from behind and rested his chin on your head, small waves crashing against the both of you. He put his hands on your shoulders pulling you in closer. "I love you," he whispered almost like it was by accident. You beamed, "I love you too."
He smiled, only you didn't know it.