"I dont want you to leave me."

"Why can't you call Steve or Sam?" Bucky asked.
"Because," you said irritated "What if they got captured. And if they did and I were to call them shield or hydra would be able to track you down and take you from me."
"From you?" He repeated. Shit shit shit.
"Like in general," you tried to say as casually as you could. "Cause you know you're with me...and stuff."
"Oh," he said.

"Anyways are you hungry?" You asked.
"No, not really," he mumbled quietly.
"I'm gonna get myself a coffee from the café downstairs," you said putting on your shoes "Wanna come?"
"Yeah why not," he shrugged putting on his shirt.
"But try not to attract to much attention to yourself, as abandoned as this motel is people could still recognize you Barnes."
He just nodded without saying anything.

You made it down to the café.You stepped in breathing in the fresh scent of coffee. 
"Oh god yes," you said.
"You really do like coffee that much?" Bucky asked.
"Coffee is the only reason I'm still living on this planet. And Sam's pancakes, but right now it's coffee."
He smiled to himself. And you noticed.

"What?" You said leaning your head to the side.
"Nothing," his smile widened, "You're just really cute."
"Well," you said walking up to the cafe cashier "I guess hanging out with you rubbed off on me."  You smiled turning around to order yourself a drink.

"Barnes do you want anything?" You asked him.
"I'll have some water," he said, scratching the back of his head, blushing a little. You smiled to yourself, he was cute though. Like a little puppy, innocent with big, pure eyes.

After you got your coffee and Barnes got his...well water, you decided to take a stroll through the little garden you went to this morning.

"Wow it's really nice and quiet here," said Bucky looking around.
"Yeah it is," you took a sip of your coffee. There was a little white bench placed under the shade of a tree.
Bucky forced you to sit there for a bit and enjoy the fresh air before heading back to your room.

"Well what can I say it is pretty nice," you said finishing your coffee.
"It reminds me of the park me and Steve used to always go to. You know before we were sent to fight the nazis." He sighed.
"This park reminds me of Sam's grandmother's backyard, I remember when Sam asked me to help build a little shed for her behind her house. It turned out great in my opinion. Then he painted it red and I almost killed him. I hate the color red." You shrugged. He laughed.
"You and Sam seem really close." Said Bucky looking at you.
"Yeah we are. And so are you and Rogers." You sighed. There was a moment of silence "I really hope they're ok." You said.
"Same," Bucky sighed.
"Alrighty let's go back," you said standing up.

Back at the room you and Bucky just chilled and watched tv. You didn't really have anything to do except to lay around in bed and watch tv. So that's what you did. Your mind was constantly thinking about Sam and Steve. We're they ok? Did they get caught? Did they think you got caught? Probably not, since they would probably hear from Stark or shield.

"I think we should call them," you said out of nowhere to Bucky, who was focused on watching the movie that they were showing in tv. "What?" He said in a confused voice. "I think we should call Sam and Steve." You repeated.
"But you said yourself tha-"
"I know what I said Barnes. But what if they're in trouble?Or the opposite! Maybe everything is fine and they'll find us and we could all leave to another place." You took out your phone.

You dialed Sam's number, but before pressing the phone button you looked at Bucky. He just sat there staring at you. It was pretty creepy. He didn't say anything. He just sat there. Faultless. He didn't even try and stop you, even though you did mention that he might get taken away if Sam and Steve are caught by shield.

"Please," he finally said looking at you with glossy eyes "I don't want you to leave me. I really need you, you help me stay calm and your very nice a-and caring and you help me with my nightmares."
"Barnes but-"
"Please," he whispered closing his eyes. A single tear rolled down his cheek.

Damn Y/N you just made him cry.

You turned off your phone and sat in front of Bucky hugging him tightly.
"Please," he whispered in a shaky voice "please don't leave me."
You rubbed his back, trying to calm him down
"It's ok Buck," you stroked his head "We'll find another way."