And I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours, but I sang 'em all to another heart

The next morning you took a shower and decided you were going to find a way to get back to Sam's house. It's been way too long for you to just sit here and wait for Sam to call you. You also promised Bucky that you wouldn't call them just in case, he even cried about it. A bit dramatic but oh well, a promise is a promise.

You were sitting on the couch with a pen and paper in your hand trying to figure out different ways to get back to Sam's house, when you noticed that Bucky was awake. He didn't say anything.
"Good morning to you too Barnes," you said not lifting your head up.
"Good morning," he said getting up. "I'm gonna go shower."
You nodded.

"I swear to god," you whispered to yourself after Bucky left "So bipolar."

After Bucky was done showering he came over and sat next to you. "What are you doing?" He asked looking at the piece of paper on your lap.
"Trying to find a way to get back to Sam's house." You sighed scribbling the freshly written idea off the paper.

"Why don't we just steal a car." He simply said.
You looked at him thinking about what he just said. Genius. I mean you would've thought of it eventually, but yes.
"Right," you said nodding.
"But we're gonna have to do it at night."
"Well obviously. And I hope you know how to steal a car cause I don't."
"Yeah I do." He said.

That Sam night you and Bucky managed to steal a random car that was parked right outside the motel. He was driving while you looked out the window, the road lights flickering.
"And where'd you learn to steal a car Barnes?" You said turning your head forward smirking.
"Nazi Germany," he answered.
"Nice," you said nodding.

You drive for a bout 15 minutes in silence. You were about to fall asleep when you noticed the car had a radio. You pressed the on button and turned up the volume. 'Another Love' was playing by Tom Odell.
Your face lit up. Bucky noticed in the window reflection. "You like this song?" He asked.
"I love it."

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care
But it's so cold and I don't know where
I brought you daffodils in a pretty string
But they won't flower like they did last spring
And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright
I'm just so tired to share my nights
I wanna cry and I wanna love
But all my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up

"And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight
But my hand's been broken, one too many times
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Words they always win, but I know I'll lose,"  you sang. Bucky tapped the steering wheel to the beat smiling to himself.

And I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry, I wanna learn to love
But all my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up

And then came the big part. Your favorite chorus.

You looked at Bucky smiling like a little kid. "I wanna sing a song, that'd be just ours, but I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry, I wanna fall in love
But all my tears have been used up!"
He noticed you looking at him, and smiled. The song ended and you were out of breathe.
"Not bad Y/N," he chuckled.
"I love road trips," you sat back looking at him.

The rest of the trip was nice and calm. You and Bucky talked for a bit, he told you about the songs he used to listen to when he was a teenager back at Brooklyn.

You finally made it to Sam's house.

Bucky parked the car and you both got out. It was dark. You looked around to make sure no one was near before knocking on Sam's door. You waited for a bit. Then you heard the sound of footsteps. The door hand rattled and from behind the door peeled out two googly eyes. Your googly eyes! It was Sam!

"Oh my god Sam!" You whispered excitedly embracing him. "I'm so happy you're okay! I was so worried for you and Steve! What happened?"
He laughed. "It's very complicated but if you stop choking the old man and come in I might tell you."