"Yeah well I dont know what I'm supposed to do now!"

Suddenly your phone began to ring. Your heart skipped a beat. You had to answer it now. You just had to. Your thumb slowly moved towards the green button accepting the call. You brought the phone up to your ear.
"Hello?" You swallowed nervously.
"Hey Y/N." Said a familiar voice.
"S-sam?" You breathed.
"Sure is kid." You heard him smile through his voice.
"Oh my god holy Jesus I thought you fucking died!" You said happiness flooding you.
"Language."
"Steve's there too?" You asked.

"Yep we're fine. Me and Steve are gonna come get ya'll, you just gotta tell us where you are."
"Wait." You paused. "You're gonna have to prove to me that that's really you, and that you're not...um someone else."
"Bet. Turn on the video chat."
You turned on the camera seeing his funny smile and Steve beside him. They were both in the car.
"Believe me now?" He said. You nodded.
"Where's Buck?" Steve asked.
"Uh he's in the other room." You replied.

"Ya'll got two separate rooms? Even me and Steve got one room. And let me just clarify it had one goddam bed." Sam complained.
You laughed "No way."
"Mhm way. But we did not sleep in it together. We took turns from couch to bed."
"Y/N is Bucky alright?" Steve pipped back in.
"Yeah he's um fine." You nodded glancing in the direction of his room.
"You're gonna have to send me your location
Y/N, otherwise we won't find you."
You nodded "Yep I will."

"So you guys got a car?" Sam asked.
"Yep." You nodded again.
"You didn't steal it did you?" Steve popped into the frame.
You rolled your eyes "Oh no Steve of course not, I specifically bought a car because you know I can totally afford one right now."
"Yeah Steve what did you think they did?" Sam sided with you, and thank god for that.
"Well I'll send the location and me and Barnes will be waiting for you guys." You waved bye.
"Bye!" They said in unison.

After sending Sam your location you tossed your phone on your bed and sprinted to Bucky's room. You knocked aggressively impatiently waiting for a reply.
The door opened with a pair of blue eyes greeting you.
"Sam just called me and him and Steve are gonna come here. They're totally fine and I definitely over reacted, as per usual." Words poured out of your mouth.

"Wait Steve's coming here?" Bucky repeated.
"Yes. And Sam." You added.
"That's good," he mumbled.
"Barnes can we just pretend everything's ok when they're both here? Please?"
He scoffed "Oh so you want to lie? You know I don't even know why I'm surprised at this point."
You furrowed your eyebrows "Excuse me?"
"Yeah mhm." He began closing the door, but your hand stopped it. "No Barnes, you will not do this. I tried to take care of you as much as I could and I don't even get a thank you in return. I just get stares and mutters. I know I've been mean or whatever but sometimes it's really hard to use words with you." You raised your voice.

He looked away chewing the side of his mouth.
"That's what I thought." You said.
"S-stop," he whispered. You looked at him.
"Can you just stop lying to me?"
"Bucky I'm not lying. When did I lie to you!"
"Like when you said you loved me and ended up telling me that you're a great liar and that you could probably-"
"Bucky I do l-" you were interrupted.
"You trained in the red room with Natasha. You were literally taught to get yourself out of any situation at any cost!"

"I didn't spend my whole life there!" You argued.
"Yeah well I don't know what I'm supposed to do now! Everything was great and then the next second we're arguing all the time and and then we're not speaking to each other and it's hard for me!" He put his hands over his face. "And it's a lot harder for me because I haven't felt this feeling for a long time a-and you are so special to me in every way!" He let go of his face revealing his glossy, pink eyes.
"And I know I got attached to you very quickly and that you probably think I'm crazy right now but I-I can't imagine life without you at this point. If we end up actually never seeing each other again it'll be easy for you to go find another guy because you're pretty and funny and you care so much about people, but me, I won't be able to find anyone because I'm a nobody and I've done terrible things and for someone to know all the things I've done and say they love me is probably the biggest sin that exists." He panted.

You bit your lip, nodding "Yes maybe, maybe it is but I don't care, as I was going to say I love you, and that's not a lie."
He blinked making a tear roll down his cheek. You pulled him into a hug. "You are the best most weirdest and scariest thing that ever happened to me and I'd kill anyone or everyone if someone tries to take that away from me."