"So romantic."

It was getting late and you were going to leave soon. It started raining heavily which wasn't good on your behalf since you were about to go on a plane. You weren't scared of flights, but anyone would've been scared if they had to fly through lighting and heavy rain.

You sat on the couch scrolling through your phone in the dark, when suddenly the living room lit up and a loud bang followed. You shrieked from the suddenness of the thunder. You heard Bucky run up behind you. "You alright?" He asked.
"Yeah I just got scared of the the thunder." You said heart still beating a little faster than usual.

Bucky put his hands around you from behind hugging you. You rested your head on his.
"So romantic," you said sarcastically, laughing a bit.
He chuckled. You sighed.
"When I was little I was always afraid of storms, I guess some of that is still in me."
"Is it?" He hummed, you heard the smile in his voice.

Time passed and you didn't realize how the clock stroke 11:00pm. You peeped through the blinds. You saw a black car parked outside.
"Barnes let's go!" You shouted, putting on your coat. Bucky came out of the room already wearing his jacket.
"Cmon," you said opening the door and taking your suitcase. He followed you.

The driver stepped out of the car to help you load your things into the trunk. You didn't recognize him, he had black hair and wore a black suit with a black tie. You came back to the door to take out the key and put it under the carpet just how Sam asked you to do. And you were off to somewhere where you'd be flying to San Francisco from.

You drove up into the hills through the dark night. Storm clouds were everywhere between sheets of lightning and crackling thunder. You looked through the window that was covered with raindrops. Bucky sat next to you staring forward. You looked at him. He noticed and looked at you with a straight face. You leaned your head on his shoulder heavily sighing. He rested his chin on top of your head closing his eyes. It was nice and peaceful despite there being a huge storm outside the car.

You drove for a couple of hours dozing on Bucky until you felt the car suddenly stop. You felt Bucky softly nudge you on your shoulder. "Cmon Y/N," Bucky half whispered. You sat up rubbing your eyes, looking at your watch. 1:03am. You got out of the car and looked around.

You were on,what seemed to be, a landing zone but it was completely empty and only had one plane in sight. The driver helped you with your luggage and said goodbye. You and Bucky walked to the plane.

You saw a figure standing next to the entrance of the plane. It was a woman with short hair and an hourglass figure. As you walked up the steps her face became more visible.

"Oh my god Nat!" You recognized her.
"Hey there," she said giving you a little hug and leading you into the plane. She helped you put your bags up into the storage space and asked if you or Bucky wanted a drink.
"I'm good thanks," you said taking a seat next to the window. Bucky also said he was fine and took a seat in front of you.

"Alrighty then. I am your pilot and we're leaving in a couple of minutes as soon I get the plane ready for take off," Nat winked leaving to the cockpit.

Since it was a private plane it only had a couple of seats which were all faced at each other. You and Bucky sat in front of each other. He looked at you and you looked out the window which was fogging up due to the rain outside. You screwed your eyes from exhaustion. You were so tired even though you slept through most of the car ride.
"You alright?" Bucky said trying to get you to look at him. You just nodded still keeping your eyes closed.

The plane began to shake causing you to open your eyes. "Ladies and gentlemen we are now taking off," you heard Nat's voice through the speaker. You chuckled.

The plane was ready for take off and started driving along the take off line. The seatbelt light turned onn but you didn't bother to fasten yours. Bucky however did.

The plane took off into into the stormy clouds. You leaned your head on the window staring at Bucky. He smirked. "What?" He said.
"Nothinggg," you said sarcastically "Just admiring your beautiful eyes Barnes," you laughed. He tilted his head to the side lightly smiling.

Damn him.