"Has anyone told you how pretty you actually are?"

You just sat in Sam's room for the rest of the time waiting for Steve to arrive. You had no idea what you were going to do now what your house was gone. You thought about staying with Sam but what about Bucky. You couldn't just leave him. You hoped Steve would take Bucky to his apartment and let him stay there so that you would be able to stay with Sam.

There was a soft knock on the door.
Sam peeped in. "Hey Y/N, Steve's here."
You got up from Sam's bed and went out into the living room.

"Hey," he said when he saw you. "How are you holding up?" He asked.
"Fine."
"She's not fine," you heard Sam whisper.

"So what's the plan now?" You asked sitting on the edge of the couch next to Bucky.
"We can't let hydra get to Bucky, and neither can we let shield get him either." Said Sam.
"Uh why not? Wasn't our mission all this time to catch the bad guy in a mask? There he is right there," Sam motioned to Bucky. "You literally had an agreement with shield Steve. You said you'd bring him in."

"Yeah I know I know. But something doesn't seem right about shield at the moment. Besides I cant risk losing my best friend again."
We all looked at Bucky. He just sat there as always staring into nothing.
"Are you sure it's cause you think shield is being weird? Or do you just want to keep him cause he's your friend and you've been looking for him."
"A bit of both." He sighed.

"Alright then where's he gon' stay. Cause Y/N is staying with me now and I'm not letting her go anywhere without me." Said Sam crossing his arms.
Bucky looked up at Steve.
You looked at Bucky and then Steve. You realized that Steve couldn't take Bucky with him because it was incredibly dangerous.

"Sam," you said looking up at him.
"Yes?" He said a little suspicious.
"Could you maybe let Barnes stay with us? We can't leave him with Steve it's too risky and too dangerous."
"Absolutely not! I'm not keeping a murder under my roof." He said waving his hands in the air. "Uh no offense," he turned to Bucky.

"Saaam," you pleaded. "Look how cute he is." You turned to Bucky. "Smile," you whispered. He gave an awkward smile.
"Y/N I can't!"
"Please. Cmon he won't bother you. I spent three weeks with him and all he did was stare out the window."
"And then your house blew up." He added.

Darn it Wilson.

" Ok fine. But in one condition. You take responsibility for everything he does."
"Bet." You said.

"Ok Sam, I'm gonna need you to come with me to talk to Tony about the whole situation."
"Oh so you want me to lie to Stark now huh? Is that how it is? I just let your murderous boyfriend stay with me and your asking me to lie about it too."
He let out a deep sigh. "K fine. Let's go. We're taking your car by the way."

After Sam and Steve left it was, again, just you and Barnes.
You sat on the couch watching a corny TV show on Disney channel. You used to love it as a kid.

"Y/N," said Bucky interrupting the show you were watching.
"What now Barnes?" You said annoyed.
"You know I am sorry for what happened to your house. It was a nice house."
You let out a sad sigh.
"It had really nice windows."
You laughed.
"No but really they were really nice windows," he smiled.

"I know your sorry, Barnes." You said turning your head to him. "Sometimes people just say they're sorry and they don't mean it. But for some people you just know they're actually sorry, without you needing them to say it out loud."
He nodded.

"You know back at the park when I got all five shots, and I asked you to call me Bucky. You only called me that once, and that was right before you found out about your house...Did you start calling me Barnes again because you think it's my fault?" He looked at you with his big blue eyes.

"Well, you know, they definitely blew up my apartment because they knew you were in it, but I'm not as mad at you as I should be because I agreed to keep you with me. So it's kind of on me too you know."
He sighed.
"Why can't you just call me Bucky? Or James at least."
"Because you told me not to when I first met you." You said.

"But that was ages ago."
"Well it wasn't THAT long ago," you tucked a string of hair behind your ear.

"Has anyone ever told you how pretty you actually are." He said.

Jesus.

"Barnes-"
"No but seriously." He said looking at you.
"Shut up," you laughed leaning on him making him fall on his back. You laid on him with your head on his chest.
"Seriously Barnes, has anyone ever told you how hard your stomach is with all those abs. Your girlfriend would NOT like that," you laughed.