"Doll."

You made it back home at 9:15pm. You were tired and very hungry. You placed your bags in Sam's bedroom and let Bucky leave his there too.
You changed into your pajamas and went to the living room to go see Bucky. He was also wearing his "pajamas" which were just some sweats and a lose t-shirt.

He was sitting on the couch watching tv like always.
You sat down next to him. He moved a little to give you some space.
"Are you hungry?" You asked him.
"Sort off," he said shrugging.
You leaned on his shoulder. "We should order pizza before it's too late."
"Sure why not," he said without taking his eyes off the tv.

"Do you want anything specific? Like do you have a preference?" You asked him taking out your phone to order.
"I'll have anything, doll," he said.
Doll?.Huh?
"Doll?" You turned your head up to look at him.
"What?" He asked "I said I'll have anything." Looking down at you.
"You said doll,"
"I didn't,"
"Yes you did,"
"No I didn't," he protested.

"Well if you did, I liked it. Sounded nice," you shrugged confirming the order on your phone.
You sat up. "Alrighty now that that's done we wait about 30 minutes for it to arrive."
He nodded.

"So," you said turning to look at him. "Why'd you call me doll and then deny the fact that you called me doll when I clearly heard you say doll."
He knitted his eyebrows. "Like I said I didn't say doll." He said.
"You did,"
"I did not,"
"You
"Did not!"
"Did so!"
"Did not do so!"

"Bucky cmon," you shoved him. "You can call me doll me, but, why are you denying the fact that you said doolllll," you whined.
"Because I didn't,"
"Fine then I'll ask Steve, he knows everything about you and he'll tell me." You said taking your phone out again.
"No," he said yanking the phone out of your hand.

"Hey give it back," you reached.
"Promise you won't ask him?"
"No I will," you laughed still reaching.
"I'll break it. I have a metal arm,"
"BARNES! Don't break it!"

"All right," he gave up giving you the phone.
You pouted. "You know I'll find out." You smirked.
He shook his head. "Never."

For the rest of the night you and Bucky had pizza and watched some more movies.

"Alright I'm gonna go to bed now," you said getting up. "Don't go!" He said dramatically grabbing your hand. "I need to sleep Barnes," you laughed.
"Sleep with me," he screwed his eyes.
"Alright just let me get a pillow at least," you sighed.
He let you go.

You screamed in your head. 'THAT WAS SO CUTE!' There was no way Barnes just asked me to sleep with him. That's sounds weird...BUT IT WAS SO CUTE.
You got a pillow and came back to the couch.
"You know Barnes we're barely going to fit." You said sitting down next to him.
"We'll fit," he grinned.

Sam's couch was pretty wide,but you still weren't sure how you were both going to fit on it. You turned off the tv and got ready for bed. You both lay vertically along the couch. You fit,but it was uncomfortable. "Barnes maybe you'll let me go back to my bed?" You wriggled uncomfortably.
"No." He said laying completely still.
"Well in that case," you turned to your side facing Bucky and put your hand on his chest, semi hugging him.

You both laid in silence.
"This is nice," you said closing your eyes.
He didn't say anything. It was like he was barely breathing.
"Barnes you know you can breath right?" You giggled. "Oh and also don't turn to your side, or you'll end up slapping me with your metal arm."
You felt him nod.

Boy was he weird. You laughed to yourself.
"What?" He said lifting his head and looking at you.
"Nothinggg, Jesus Barnes just sleep already. Or I'm gonna go back to Sam's be-"
"No ok I'll be quiet," he said.
"Good." You smiled.