Vol. 5 Chapter 4 Welcome to the sports festival

Начните с самого начала

So do I.

When Hirata said Kill that son of a bitch. I could feel it, he wanted to kill me from the bottom of his heart.

Before I noticed, I ran to the finish line in the first place. Not for the reward, but for my life.

"Woh!! He is so fast. Nagumo-Kun! It seemed like you have an opponent!! I can't imagine how fast he will be without the cane...Wait! Ayanokouji-Kun! Your match is finished. Where are you going? Why are you running? Why are you running?"

I didn't hear what Fujimaki-Senpai said. The last time I ran this fast was when I ran away from the White Room.

...

"Kuku. " Ryuen laughed. He was in the ninth group with his classmate Ishizaki.

"Why are you laughing, Ryuen-San?"

"Because our information is right. Koenji became the idiot kid now, Kuku. " Ryuen glared at Koenji who jumped happily next to him in the lane.

"You're right! Ryuen-San. But I still don't know why we don't send someone weak to compete with him. Although he became a kid. Koenji still broke the wall with his hand."

Both Ryuen and Ishizaki were some of the most athletic people in class D.

The leader of class D sighed. "Naive as always. Ishizaki. Kuku."

He took something out of his pocket. It was a lollipop!

"All kids love candy, I will throw it to the sideline while we running. And Koenji will chase it and go out of the competition, Kuku."

"Oh! You are genius, Ryuen-San!"

"Of course. I'm not you, Kuku."

When the previous group went out for 20 seconds, another bullet was shot. The ninth group sprinted at the same time. But after a few seconds. Ryuen, Ishizaki, and Koenji who run happily with Naruto's posture were far from other competitors.

Ryuen glared at Ishizaki and nodded. He took the lollipop out and threw it to the sideline. 

"Wow. Lollipop!"

Koenji shouted and jumped following it. But he missed and stumbled to the floor.

"Oh! Rokusuke-Kun!" Class C's girls screamed.

Koenji sat on the floor and started crying.

"Uwa! It's hurt!!"

"D--Don't cry. Onii-chan will give you candy!" The other competitor was shocked by the accident too. They gathered around Koenji and tried to console him.

"Haha! Idiot. " Ryuen grinned. "Come on. Ishizaki. Let's take our victory...Ishizaki?"

Ishizaki was the first one who ran to Koenji.

"There, there. Let Ishizaki-Nii look at your wound. Oh. It's nothing. Koenji-Kun is a cool boy. Cool boy doesn't cry. "

"Ishizaki! What Kuku are you doing!?"

"Hey! Ryuen-San! I know you are bad. But I don't know that you're so bad until ignoring a crying kid."

"What? He isn't a kid. He is 16 years old. He isn't even a virgin, Kuku!"