What It Is

"Ouch Ouch Ouch!" Taehyung screamed. "Noelle!" Then poked his lip out with puppy eyes looking at his face through the mirror.

I stood back with a proud smile on mine and placed the tweezers under the faucet. He's been bothering me about this ingrown bump under his chin from one of his previous shaves and was too much of a wussy to try and pop it.

I've never tried popping someone else's pimples but I've seen it done on youtube so thought it wouldn't hurt to try. He yelped from it being sore, from him previously trying to no avail.

It got to a point where he hugged my waist close, squeezing on my curves whenever the pain was unbearable. But I popped it, and I was proud of myself.

"Push the puss out," I exclaimed from behind his broad back as he pressed on his face.

When going through the whole trial and error it was oddly satisfying and gave me sort of a built-up rush. One that tickled me down to the tips of my feet. Taehyung cursed under his breath while doing as he was told, and you could hear the loud breaking of the skin.

I moved out of his way and watch him concentrate on his reflection with a tight face. He wasn't enjoying this as much as I was and when I glanced at myself in the mirror my lips were sunken and bitten on by my teeth and I had this childlike glow on my skin.

Even while this was happening I rubbed on his back soothingly to try and calm down his high nerves. Tae's skin was slightly red from irritation but his eyes were soft.

"Sorry," I whispered once it was all over. Tae was washing his hands after disinfecting his face. He then sprayed some which made me flinch and he laughs.

I suppress the want to grin and cupped my hands under the water and he watched before he ran out of the bathroom but I chased after him. Even though the water slipped through my hands we giggle while running through his living room and kitchen until I caught up and hopped on his back.

His deep laugh lingers while he spins me around and I squeal wrapping around his frame like a koala holding to a tree. My head feels light and dizzy and I now realize why Jimin did what he did. I bite on the nape of his neck, not to harm him but enough to leave a mark.

Tae winces. "Get off me you leech." He jerks around and I convulse with laughter and do it again.

"No, I think I like being here." I kissed his mark and snuggled onto his back while he tried pushing me off.

"You popped my pimple as if you hate me." He complained and I crack a snicker. Finally, Taehyung settles down on the couch and I crawl from behind to sit beside him.

"Maybe I do. You're like a child I don't remember having." I said grabbing his chin and soothing my thumb over the sensitive patch of skin. "It may not leave a mark if you keep putting cream on it."

"Yeah, no thanks to your man hands."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes with a grin. "I'll take me and my man hands somewhere else then." And proceeded to get up but he caught my wrist bringing me back.

"I didn't just ask you to come over and pop my pimple." He snorts. "There's something I wanna show you."

Taehyung pulled me back down on the couch and got up. He walked over to a brown shoebox on the counter and then came back over and sat beside me. He handed it over to me and I looked at it with curiosity. He sees my reaction and smiled before chuckling and flipping the top off.

My eyes widened from the shock and my hands dug into the box to grab the photos. They were different filters, black and white, some even in tan. All photos were taken with my back against the camera, smiling and laughing as I talked to whoever was on the phone.